Lost by 1 point.

Kubrick

Brodie is definitely the best player in the world btw
CocaineNumb

Brodie is definitely the best player in the world btw

He won the game for them really.
Kubrick

He won the game for them really.

Scott Barrett (who looks like Jordie ate Beauden) coming on at 6 won the game for me. Really ****ed us over on the lineout (plus Itoje making it clear with the lineout calls didn't help) which was one of our big assets in the first half.

If Billy can be fit for the World Cup (or even just the semi and final, same for Tuliagi too) I think we have a great chance.

Thoughts on Beauden v Farrell on today's game btw? Thought they both played very well, Beauden playing a NH style game because of the conditions was really interesting but Farrell also had some absolute monster hits (that one on Read, and definitely saved a try with the one against D Mac). I also think that based on this performance Farrell is definitely going to be our World Cup 10 with Ford being 22 to really open the game up as a sub.
CocaineNumb

Scott Barrett (who looks like Jordie ate Beauden) coming on at 6 won the game for me. Really ****ed us over on the lineout (plus Itoje making it clear with the lineout calls didn't help) which was one of our big assets in the first half.

If Billy can be fit for the World Cup (or even just the semi and final, same for Tuliagi too) I think we have a great chance.

Thoughts on Beauden v Farrell on today's game btw? Thought they both played very well, Beauden playing a NH style game because of the conditions was really interesting but Farrell also had some absolute monster hits (that one on Read, and definitely saved a try with the one against D Mac). I also think that based on this performance Farrell is definitely going to be our World Cup 10 with Ford being 22 to really open the game up as a sub.

Our lineouts were dreadful in the second half, we were beaten far too easily, we did our best to lose us the game.Also Farrell really should have taken that kick earlier on.But kudos for bravery.

Iíve lost hope of Billy being fit for the World Cup, let alone Billy AND Manu.

Farrell was mostly immense with his kicks.He should have done better for the McKenzie try but he more than made up for it with some crucial tackles later on, led the team well but yeah he really should have took the points but itís all so easy in hindsight I guess.Beauden was great as usual, adapted well to the conditions, was amazing to see Underhill turn him inside out though, even if it ultimately counted for nothing.
CocaineNumb

P.S I donít see any kiwis talking about the ABs dragging Care into the scrum at the end but I guess you only see what you want to.
CocaineNumb

Wales vs Australia is ****e.Almost feel like turning over.
Kubrick

Our lineouts were dreadful in the second half, we were beaten far too easily, we did our best to lose us the game.Also Farrell really should have taken that kick earlier on.But kudos for bravery.

Iíve lost hope of Billy being fit for the World Cup, let alone Billy AND Manu.

Farrell was mostly immense with his kicks.He should have done better for the McKenzie try but he more than made up for it with some crucial tackles later on, led the team well but yeah he really should have took the points but itís all so easy in hindsight I guess.Beauden was great as usual, adapted well to the conditions, was amazing to see Underhill turn him inside out though, even if it ultimately counted for nothing.

I think Billy could be back for it but you never know.

Underhill was legit amazing, I think Beauden just presumed he wouldnít do it.

I think this game is a big learning experience for us, we know we canít make those sort of decisions again
Kubrick

Iím glad I didnít watch Wales v Australia, seemed like a gash game
CocaineNumb

Iím glad I didnít watch Wales v Australia, seemed like a gash game

Dreadful but for Wales at least theyíve finally beaten Australia.

We really need to regroup and put a pasting on the Aussies in a few weeks.

P.S. first game of the 6 Nations in Dublin will be HUGE.Will be a big ask but winning that would be a great psychological boost for the year ahead.
El Bronco
Better than Veic. Like, A LOT better than Veic.

Oh wow England actually got close

What Iíve learned is that a narrow loss at home means an absolutely toweling at Eden Park, so nothing to get too excited about :laugh:

My Wallabies are ****ing useless though. Itís so difficult to actually like them as well since most players are absolute ****heads.

Forza Italia 🇮🇹😂

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook