Drogon

that was so stupid lmao

not really if they losed the ball they could have lost their bonus point

CocaineNumb

Wales starting brightly.
loner

Ref sucks
Drogon

oh my god i'm on top of the world so happy for the lads still would love for an ENGvWAL final which would need england to win all their remaining games.

i would hate an england and wales quarter clash it would be nerve shattering
Drogon

oh my god i'm on top of the world so happy for the lads still would love for an ENGvWAL final (long shot right now) which would need england to win all their remaining games which atm i can't see france or argentina giving them too much problems. 

i would hate an england and wales quarter clash it would be nerve shattering
Drogon

Wales starting brightly.

Manu Tuilagi back at his best is a frightening prospect
nzyeezy

Always good to see aussie lose.
CocaineNumb

Manu Tuilagi back at his best is a frightening prospect

A fit Manu is a scary thing. Iím worried we lose one of our group games. We really canít afford to after the last WC but I can just see it happening. Going through second place would be put a dampener on things for me regardless of who we play.

Iíve always said Iíd rather play Australia than Wales in the QFs though, even taking this game into consideration. Not because I think we will smash the Aussies or anything but if thereís one man who has the contingency plan to beat England, itís Warren Gatland. Couldnít handle another loss to him. Losing to Australia is awful as well obviously.
Drogon

A fit Manu is a scary thing. Iím worried we lose one of our group games. We really canít afford to after the last WC but I can just see it happening. Going through second place would be put a dampener on things for me regardless of who we play.

Iíve always said Iíd rather play Australia than Wales in the QFs though, even taking this game into consideration. Not because I think we will smash the Aussies or anything but if thereís one man who has the contingency plan to beat England, itís Warren Gatland. Couldnít handle another loss to him. Losing to Australia is awful as well obviously.

the downside for finishing first is that your likely to meet new zealand/ireland in the semis.

england have had a history of turning up against the aussies (apart from 2015) but i feel if you win back to back against the pumas and france you should take them.

would be a cracking watch for neutrals
CocaineNumb

the downside for finishing first is that your likely to meet new zealand/ireland in the semis.

england have had a history of turning up against the aussies (apart from 2015) but i feel if you win back to back against the pumas and france you should take them.

would be a cracking watch for neutrals

The thing with the Semis is, youíve most likely got New Zealand on one side but on the other side you have South Africa who are almost as good, if not a team that is good enough to beat them. No easy semi-finals.
loner

Rugby is so soft now lmao. So much ducking
Drogon

DERE YMLAEN LLOEGYR

wearing my lions

the pressure, media presence, historical rivalry would be insufferable to witness a WAL v ENG QF when in turn we can have france who are more often or not pants.
Drogon

Drogon link=topic=8120293.msg5415​98545#msg5415​98545 date=1570262471
DERE YMLAEN LLOEGYR

wearing my lions jersey today lads

the pressure, media presence, historical rivalry would be insufferable to witness a WAL v ENG QF when in turn we can have france who are more often or not pants.
nzyeezy

loner link=topic=8120293.msg5415​97485#msg5415​97485 date=1570253611
Rugby is so soft now lmao
Drogon

loner link=topic=8120293.msg5415​97485#msg5415​97485 date=1570253611
Rugby is so soft now lmao. So much ducking

because the players are so swole back in the day there wasn't as many injuries and concussions
trabeatingchips
imagine duwap kaine x d savage :oh:

A Glorious Performance By The Japanese Team.
This Is Rugby At The Summit.

:jordancry:
:damn:
Drogon

Cancelled Games :dead:
nzyeezy

Just want to see Cheika go out with a big loss

Pages:1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook