Kanye To The: Kanye West

Official Rugby Union Thread

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 70

CocaineNumb

Iíll edit in a sick OP at a later date...

Get in here.Not even sure who else watches rugby 😂 all the Irish posters have left.

CocaineNumb

So England meet New Zealand at Twickenham today, in what would have been a more mouth-watering contest a year or two ago but still should be an interesting watch.Elsewhere we have the annual beatdown of Wales by Australia, France vs South Africa, Ireland vs Argentina and Scotland vs Fiji will be on later too.Great few weeks of Rugby Union coming up.
Kubrick

#IN

Been tempted a few times to make this thread but thought it wouldn't get enough appeal

Gonna do my best to keep it alive
Kubrick

Italy v Georgia low-key second most interesting match today
CocaineNumb

#IN

Been tempted a few times to make this thread but thought it wouldn't get enough appeal

Gonna do my best to keep it alive

I know Dan wonít lock, he likes us.
CocaineNumb

Italy v Georgia low-key second most interesting match today

Been thinking this.Expect Italy to win but if Georgia can get the result it would be huge.
CocaineNumb

Maybe tonight if Iíve got time, if not on Thursday Iím going to construct a sick OP.Any suggestions for what it should contain?
El Bronco
Better than Veic. Like, A LOT better than Veic.

Maybe tonight if Iíve got time, if not on Thursday Iím going to construct a sick OP.Any suggestions for what it should contain?

:rejoice:

Anything with Sebastien Chabal in it will be A1

CocaineNumb

:rejoice:

Anything with Sebastien Chabal in it will be A1

Pat :rejoice: need you to keep us up to date with the Wallabies.Weíll get hammered today but England vs Australia will be a gripping contest.
CocaineNumb

The All-Blacks backline today :ohno:
CocaineNumb

My body is ready for the international return of Manu Tuilagi against Japan next week :rejoice:

Inb4 he gets injured again.
Kubrick

I know Dan wonít lock, he likes us.

Plus it's a legit thread lmao
Kubrick

Quick overview of the top teams with their best players, maybe bits on the Prem, Top 14, Pro 14 and Super Rugby

Bit on Michalak as well pls
CocaineNumb

Quick overview of the top teams with their best players, maybe bits on the Prem, Top 14, Pro 14 and Super Rugby

Bit on Michalak as well pls

Iím going to plagiarise heavy from other threads.
El Bronco
Better than Veic. Like, A LOT better than Veic.

Pat :rejoice: need you to keep us up to date with the Wallabies.Weíll get hammered today but England vs Australia will be a gripping contest.

Our guys have been terrible, but Iím confident that we will get up against Wales tonight.

If we donít, then surely Cheika gets sacked.
CocaineNumb

Our guys have been terrible, but Iím confident that we will get up against Wales tonight.

Iíd say youíve been through some **** but now youíre steadily improving in time for the WC?Had NZ on the ropes.
Kubrick

Expecting Cheika to stay until the World Cup tbh. Should have been gone a while ago though
Kubrick

I know Adams is in electric form but man you don't not play Liam Williams if you can. A1 player.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 70

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook