Kanye To The: Kanye West

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie. October 11, 2019 on Netflix

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 145

Emery
Deleted

Gilligan is in charge of production and yíall still have concerns about this movie? :hah: couldnít be me

Movie is already a confirmed 🅱️LASSIC :rejoice:

ARealHero

Gilligan is in charge of production and yíall still have concerns about this movie? :hah: couldnít be me

Facts!  Gonna be glorious!!
Stay Gold

HOLY **** SO IN :damn:
Stay Gold

Strictly Syrup
BLURRED x VISION

You right but the ending was perfect so canít help but be a little skeptical :damn:

Still so ****ing in tho :fire:
Mars Martian
Yo

This being about jesse only makes sense if they somehow want to have him in the final season of better call saul. I dont see why they would drop a movie out of the blue when BCS is still on

Has BCS caught up to the BB events??
Imagine

nah i thought about the scenes in BCS that take place after BB, but having jesse in those wouldnt really make any sense now that I think about it.
RealRager
Passion Pain and Demon Slayin'

We are 4-seasons in and finally the moniker of Saul Goodman was brought up.

So I'd say we've still got time unless Season 5 opens up with a massive time jump.

However, there is a post BB timeline also present and we just see bare glimpses of it throughout the show and Saul is working at Cinnabon as shift manager(?)
Number

In Gilligan I trust
Soup. 💙
my Uncle Hugh

I don't doubt the genius of Vince Gilligan one bit!
bigj713281
The trilogy

I donít want to see Jesse go through anymore shi. his story ended perfect driving off into dark with a smile on his face. We donít need to know what heís doing now. Thatís to our imagination thatís what makes the show live on to the fans.
Jody Highroller
don't worry I make enough to get u killed

🐮🐮🐮🍼🍼🍼
Chip Skylark
hi

could be good
YUNGLAMBCHOP

I donít want to see Jesse go through anymore shi. his story ended perfect driving off into dark with a smile on his face. We donít need to know what heís doing now. Thatís to our imagination thatís what makes the show live on to the fans.
shut yo ass up
Sonyomom

shut yo ass up
:cryhah:
Vietbrah🙏
https://twitter.com/vietbrah

I would be skeptical if Better Call Saul didn't exist, now I know everything Gilligan touches turn into gold so I'm hyped for this :rejoice:
FARER

BRUH WHAT :damn: :mrkrabs:
yoyomawe

i'd cry if the movie begins with jessie driving

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 145

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook