Kanye To The: Kanye West

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie. October 11, 2019 on Netflix

Pages:1 ... 140 141 142 143 144

Young D

Yea the timeline of Breaking Bad feels off to me. Way too much happens and changes in one year.

Another area that Better Call Saul does better

HuntMac
what the fuck. This ain't the search bar?

I enjoyed the 13 minute behind-the-scenes better than the movie. :wut:

Iím surprised I havenít given this a second watch yet, but that is still something Iím going to do to properly assess ďhow neededĒ this was vs fan service love letter (an amazing one at that).
thebham
Annie, I'm a hawk!

I enjoyed the 13 minute behind-the-scenes better than the movie. :wut:

Iím surprised I havenít given this a second watch yet, but that is still something Iím going to do to properly asses ďhow neededĒ this was vs fan service love letter (an amazing one at that).
i still gotta watch that behind the scenes. i wish it was longer tbh thats why when i saw it i didnt immediately watch it. just want everything i can get and more from this universe.
lordking987

this movie was good, gave good relief for jesse's character
Sonic.
push me to the edge, all my friends are dead.

lordking987 link=topic=8118371.msg542202179#msg542202179 date=157351533​1
this movie was good, gave good relief for jesse's character
Vinsanity_Lives

I wish we had more scenes of Walt and Jesse in class together.  Somehow, someway. 
Vinsanity_Lives

im barely starting breaking bad, on s2 e9, i really wanna continue this show but how you can withstand watching so many damn idiots

What?? That's what keeps it suspenseful, you can't trust any of them to just do the job right
Vinsanity_Lives

I thought it was okay.  First half was really bad and a waste imo but it pulled together at the end, especially that diner scene we definitely needed.  Robert Forester, Skinny Pete, Badger were great to see.

Jesse Plemon's is a complete turd though for not losing 35 pounds to keep the flashbacks believable.

It was just fan service is all, not supposed to be an epic Breaking Bad episode or anything
husky

What?? That's what keeps it suspenseful, you can't trust any of them to just do the job right
finished a while ago and i know it's intentional but man i hate that **** :hah:

too much paranoia and loose ends

great show tho glad i watched/i should've been watching
Vinsanity_Lives

finished a while ago and i know it's intentional but man i hate that **** :hah:

too much paranoia and loose ends

great show tho glad i watched/i should've been watching

Yeah I know but it comes full circle at the end...trust me, the show stressed me out like no other, so intense.
hbeats93

Anyone else want to try meth after watching this series?
Vinsanity_Lives

Anyone else want to try meth after watching this series?

No..
HuntMac
what the fuck. This ain't the search bar?

Pages:1 ... 140 141 142 143 144

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook