Kanye To The: Kanye West

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie. October 11, 2019 on Netflix

Pages:1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145

Bad Finger Boogie

:hah: damn idk what my friend was talking about then he said that everybody got randomly called up for this and didnít really know it was really happening right then until it did

maybe thatís true too tho and like you said he just been fat :hah2:

Yeah tbf he probably had pretty short notice I'm guessing, but hey at the same time it wouldn't hurt him to just keep in shape in general just for his own sake :cryhah:

deaderic

Yeah tbf he probably had pretty short notice I'm guessing, but hey at the same time it wouldn't hurt him to just keep in shape in general just for his own sake :cryhah:
lol thatís so weird we posted basically the same post at the same time :clap:
GodsFather

Leave Fat Damon alone he been living my thiccboi dreams since Fargo
Strictly Syrup
BLURRED x VISION

Leave Fat Damon alone he been living my thiccboi dreams since Fargo

Avy :obamahhh:
hollywood riot

Jesse Plemons is so good as Todd, Jesus Christ, he looks like a completely different person be he perfectly embodied the character like 5/6 years later.
kingguapo

Good movie
hollywood riot

people mad that Todd is fat but Vince Gilligan known to not give a single **** about continuity when it comes to physical appearances, may I remind you that from season 1 to the middle of season 5 are supposed to take place throughout a year, you don't even notice the difference until that flashback scene in Ozymandias
thebham
Annie, I'm a hawk!

Jesse Plemons is so good as Todd, Jesus Christ, he looks like a completely different person be he perfectly embodied the character like 5/6 years later.
Bad Finger Boogie

lol thatís so weird we posted basically the same post at the same time :clap:

lmao I just came back into the thread and was like "wait where'd this post before mine come from??" :dead:
GodsFather

Avy :obamahhh:

Appreciate it bro. I actually first made this my avi when bb was finishing its run, glad I never changed it since now that we've been blessed with El Camino
House of Berries
'memba?

it was nicely written with a lot of throw backs/easter eggs, felt less like a movie and more like they stitched two finale episodes together

loved the opening and closing, rip mike/walt

but the middle was eh, seemed like too much todd (even though it made sense for jesse's character to be reflecting on his traumatic experience at the time)

the acting at skinny's place when he first wakes up & at the vacuum shop & at the welding shop was a little wonky imo

there was a parallel between him and walt when he spoke to his parents that I thought was great, since jesse felt like jesse (compassionate/human)

overall worth watching to get closure for his character arc

what was missing for me was more character growth. it felt like everyone else changed while jesse was more/less was the same

7.5/10 👏🏼
pokerking4128
llllll

people mad that Todd is fat but Vince Gilligan known to not give a single **** about continuity when it comes to physical appearances, may I remind you that from season 1 to the middle of season 5 are supposed to take place throughout a year, you don't even notice the difference until that flashback scene in Ozymandias
WTF thats some new info for me, so Walt went from School Teacher to a villain in one year?
rwina

WTF thats some new info for me, so Walt went from School Teacher to a villain in one year?
yea if u remember his 50 yo bday was in the pilot
51 @ season 5 ep 4
thebham
Annie, I'm a hawk!

and Hank went from maybe being paralyzed to asac Schrader in the span of a few months if that :hhh:
hollywood riot

Episode 1 of season 1 is his 50th birthday
Episode 5 or 6 of season 5 is his 51st
KingDolla

This **** was so ****ing pointless
ChiefSosa
t(-_-t)

Yea the timeline of Breaking Bad feels off to me. Way too much happens and changes in one year.
Bad Finger Boogie

Yea the timeline of Breaking Bad feels off to me. Way too much happens and changes in one year.

yeah it's incredibly rushed, I guess the idea was meant to be that he didn't have much time left with the cancer but still

Pages:1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook