Kanye To The: Kanye West

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie. October 11, 2019 on Netflix

Pages:1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 145

Fubar

guys:

someone spotted this in ABQ today, Jesseís Toyota Tercel on a trailer being pulled by a Sony Pictures truck

:damn:

Level Up
yea bro

Aaron Paulís live action career is saved :rejoice:
Wally
Everybody's dying bitch.

It's sad because it's true
Soup. 💙
my Uncle Hugh

The Wire is amazing but I think BB edges it out by just a little

:lol: no.

Maybe one season from BB is better not the whole thing
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

BIG FACTS
BJ
https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=2041809.0

:lol: no.

Maybe one season from BB is better not the whole thing
We gotta stop pretending like this is a true statement. The very best seasons of The Wire are seasons 3 and 4, but I think BBís seasons 4 and 5 are above them easily. And then if you take away those 4 seasons from their respective shows, I think BBís seasons easily, from a quality standpoint, are easily above them also.

Season 1 of The Wire is fine but slow. Season 2 to this day I donít enjoy. And season 5 was a disappointing final season.

Though I loved The Wire when I watched it, I canít sit here and say that BB isnít consistently the better show.
BGFX
Album Mode.

Hopefully Vince Gilligan doesn't **** anything up for this movie because the ****ing series was so perfect.

Kinda nervous/excited for it.
Soup. 💙
my Uncle Hugh

We gotta stop pretending like this is a true statement. The very best seasons of The Wire are seasons 3 and 4, but I think BBís seasons 4 and 5 are above them easily. And then if you take away those 4 seasons from their respective shows, I think BBís seasons easily, from a quality standpoint, are easily above them also.

Season 1 of The Wire is fine but slow. Season 2 to this day I donít enjoy. And season 5 was a disappointing final season.

Though I loved The Wire when I watched it, I canít sit here and say that BB isnít consistently the better show.

Wasn't pretending and I can't take what you say serious til you watch season 2 again

Thanks for stopping by though
BJ
https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=2041809.0

Wasn't pretending and I can't take what you say serious til you watch season 2 again

Also don't understand what you mean by "And then if you take away those 4 seasons from their respective shows, I think BBís seasons easily, from a quality standpoint, are easily above them also."
What I mean is that if you took away both shows 2 best seasons, the remaining seasons of The Wire lack in quality compared to the remaining seasons of BB. So itís not just ďmaybe one seasonĒ of BB is better than The Wire, itís that The Wire as a whole is not as consistent as BB when it comes to the quality of the show.

Not saying that The Wire isnít a great show, but I think itís ridiculous when someone says that The Wire is better than BB when more than half of the series is forgettable. :kanyeshrug:
Ya Boy Ace

Hopefully Vince Gilligan doesn't **** anything up for this movie because the ****ing series was so perfect.

Vince Gilligan ainít ****ing a single thing up lol this is gonna be GOAT
Ya Boy Ace

The Wire is good but you're literally a ****ing psycho if you think it's better than BB
Soup. 💙
my Uncle Hugh

BJ link=topic=8118371.msg532779753#msg532779753 date=1543​260218
What I mean is that if you took away both shows 2 best seasons, the remaining seasons of The Wire lack in quality compared to the remaining seasons of BB. So itís not just ďmaybe one seasonĒ of BB is better than The Wire, itís that The Wire as a whole is not as consistent as BB when it comes to the quality of the show.

Not saying that The Wire isnít a great show, but I think itís ridiculous when someone says that The Wire is better than BB when more than half of the series is forgettable. :kanyeshrug:

Well dramatically speaking BB does a great job at gripping the audiences esp from the start but I don't think the seasons you highlighted are better than what I saw on The Wire.

Though The Wire has a wider focus on the community of Baltimore and it's politics there's still great character development in each season esp season 4 and 5. The show is trying to bring the realism of the place they are in and not really about telling a good tale. Only fancy tales have satisfactory endings.

Don't put your fish memory traits on us all, I very much love and remember all parts of both shows lmao 
BGFX
Album Mode.

Ya Boy Ace link=topic=8118371.msg532780055#msg532780055 date=1543​260707
Vince Gilligan ainít ****ing a single thing up lol this is gonna be GOAT

I know, I'm just hoping he doesn't with this one is all I'm saying.

bootsy

BJ link=topic=8118371.msg532779753#msg532779753 date=1543​260218

Yeah you should shrug because this is ****ty commentary. Don't ever blaspheme any part of The Wire as forgettable

Fitz G
i've been away too long and i know you'd agree

why can't good tv shows coexist lol
Strictly Syrup
BLURRED x VISION

I feel you on that
House of Berries
'memba?

jesse has no idea that walt got got at the end of season 5 tho, iirc, so picking up on his story arc after hearing about it via the news or what have you will be very interesting

he's the last remaining thread from the heisenberg empire, other than saul. and even then, saul had no working knowledge about the operational side of the business. only jesse

maybe his moral compass breaks somewhere down the line and he trys to start his own empire?

Pages:1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 145

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook