Kanye To The: Kanye West

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie. October 11, 2019 on Netflix

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 145

zill pickle

How is that a criticism tho

it's not a criticism but you're comparing catcher in the rye to ****in cloud atlas. they're both great but not even trying to do the same thing

eta: part of why i love BB but backhandedly compliment it is that it's inherently an entertaining premise, first and foremost. for all the violence and depravity, it's funny and it's one story and pretty much everyone is likable by the end

the wire is like watching the most harrowing documentary, with footage you would never get irl. the writing in particular on the wire is pretty much unmatched in television imo - mad men is great but kinda has the period piece thing as a crutch, deadwood is v close in terms of just style as substance, sopranos is prolly closest but even sopranos had some real stinker episodes

that's the thing breaking bad has going for it over all these shows, the focus means i don't think they ever made a bad episode. and i think anyone that mentions the fly should be banned for a week

LuJo

Damn a Jesse sequel would be perfect
Mo City Flexologist

Damn a Jesse sequel would be perfect
dippydawg

The Wire is good but you're literally a ****ing psycho if you think it's better than BB

Lol. Breaking bad is MCU of prestige tv
Jody Highroller
don't worry I make enough to get u killed

We donít need this, they dragging it at this point.
REDEMPTION

Lol. Breaking bad is MCU of prestige tv
Wow :clap:
LuJo

We donít need this, they dragging it at this point.
How are they dragging it? Better call saul has been amazing
:khaled:
dr. poptart

guys:

someone spotted this in ABQ today, Jesseís Toyota Tercel on a trailer being pulled by a Sony Pictures truck
Fitz G
i've been away too long and i know you'd agree

guys:

someone spotted this in ABQ today, Jesseís Toyota Tercel on a trailer being pulled by a Sony Pictures truck
:oh:
dr. poptart

:oh:

yeah itís crazy. according to IMDB the movie is currently filming under the code name Greenbrier. I guess Vince had everything all ready to go by the time of the announcement. pretty legit
Fitz G
i've been away too long and i know you'd agree

yeah itís crazy. according to IMDB the movie is currently filming under the code name Greenbrier. I guess Vince had everything all ready to go by the time of the announcement. pretty legit
yeah I looked it up after you shared it, seems like production until feb 2019 so we could get the movie before summer? either way Iím pretty excited

Do you watch BCS? I love the BB series and Iíve watched it quite a few times but I for some reason donít have the patience to watch BCS even though I feel as a BB die hard Iíll end up enjoying it as it goes on
Prophecyjordan23

I wonder if they are gonna somehow incorporate BCS S5 with Greenbriar. Specifically with regards to the flash forwards that always happen at the beginning of the seasons.
FARER

guys:

:banderas:
VD.

guys:

:ffpu:
AstroRodeo

nutting as we speak
rwina

guys:

ok my pp hard
BnBallin

guys:

Jesse is back :damn:

Stay Gold

nutting as we speak

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 145

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook