Kanye To The: Kanye West

Filmmaking Discussion

Pages:1 ... 451 452 453 454 455

野蛮 Slimane
WholeLottaSlimane

any tips for a film rollout? how far in advance do I advertise? what do I advertise? So far I took some pics and made a flyer
wrote a bit of words about the film, posted it on my ig
any other ideas?
Submit it to festivals, also heres an article they have more you can search for:

https://nofilmschool.com/2018/06/doc-nyc-self-distribution

spacecadet

Submit it to festivals, also heres an article they have more you can search for:

Wow thanks
Does it usually cost $
Leonder

Anyone have any compilations of the evolution of technology
野蛮 Slimane
WholeLottaSlimane

Anyone have any compilations of the evolution of technology
Be a lil more specific,
Leonder

Be a lil more specific,
I just need any example of compilations of any style like from the light switch being invented to the first rocket to space to now ect
midpack
1/19/92 - 9/7/18. Good to be home bumping "Good To Be Home"

Writing but not directing is WOAT
Mr.Alderson

Well I know there are a lot of people on here who are interested in filmmaking so I decided to make a thread on it  :dno: I figured we could talk about upcoming projects we're doing or just random Film tips... or whatever we want...

Well I guess I'll get this thread started..

In one of my classes I have to make an 8 minutes short film and we're being graded on sound design. Luckily I had the idea of a horror short as soon as he said something so I'm going to Halloween stores after Halloween to pick up some fake blood cheap.. I plan on shooting it over Thanksgiving break so I'll post it up here then  :haw:...

So what are you other filmmakers up to?
Mr.Alderson

Well I know there are a lot of people on here who are interested in filmmaking so I decided to make a thread on it  :dno: I figured we could talk about upcoming projects we're doing or just random Film tips... or whatever we want...

In one of my classes I have to make an 8 minutes short film and we're being graded on sound design. Luckily I had the idea of a horror short as soon as he said something so I'm going to Halloween stores after Halloween to pick up some fake blood cheap.. I plan on shooting it over Thanksgiving break so I'll post it up here then  :haw:...

john cassavetes
remember: pork in medina never play fair. do the knowledge. it ain't worth the headache yungin

starting to read and revise my screenplays i wrote last year. so ****ing trash :jordanlaff:
midpack

this sound nigga just ****ed up the whole project :cryhah:
midpack

Asked the nigga after every take i was like
“Aye hows it sound bro? :khaled:

Nigga looked me in the eye and said “Sounds good fam :dk:

Im AD so it isnt my job to babysit the sound niggas so i took his word for it

Now im in post just finding out it sounds like **** :cryhah:
野蛮 Slimane
WholeLottaSlimane

damm
野蛮 Slimane
WholeLottaSlimane

Just found a studio space, anyone have any links/videos that can help me with buying first items for the studio, want to make sure I can have shoot good studio videos, and production shots as well with the initial startup money.
Superman
"Imagine not liking Black Girls. Imagine" - 240.fps

Lmao
rightformula1
#000000 & #FFFFFF

EDIT - sorry for the quote, was reading on mobile accidentally posted. And you can't delete posts on mobile Anymore :(
Undecided
What's on your mind?

https://discord.gg/WgHP4Zc
playball0945

broke phi broke boy

Wow thanks
Does it usually cost $

We ain't got it

Pages:1 ... 451 452 453 454 455

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook