Kanye To The: Kanye West

Filmmaking Discussion

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 455

Shy
KING., Spanky

How much do you think a low budget, lesser known director makes like saaay Larry Clark? Enough to make a living?
Epic second post.

feezy.
goodlife over everything

I've wrote three scripts and deleted them, I'm writing my 4th one and have 3,000 saved to start but I want to get another 10,000 before I start filming I want this too look great. I will probably be finish with the first draft by summer and will probably start filming fall 2011, Right now I'm a freshman at college and I'm not going to film school :{ so I gotta make sure I keep getting my good grades.
RelaxRelapse
-

I've wrote three scripts and deleted them, I'm writing my 4th one and have 3,000 saved to start but I want to get another 10,000 before I start filming I want this too look great. I will probably be finish with the first draft by summer and will probably start filming fall 2011, Right now I'm a freshman at college and I'm not going to film school :{ so I gotta make sure I keep getting my good grades.

Remember to go over the script a bunch of times.. When you're done get some friends to read the script out loud with you. This way you can see how the characters come off the page and can hear what should be changed... Most movies go through a lot of changes before they're even filmed..
feezy.
goodlife over everything

Remember to go over the script a bunch of times.. When you're done get some friends to read the script out loud with you. This way you can see how the characters come off the page and can hear what should be changed... Most movies go through a lot of changes before they're even filmed..

That's why I've deleted 3 scripts if it isn't great I'm not gonna shoot them I'ma take my time so I'm prepared, and it turns out I somehow have a neck for writing
Shy
KING., Spanky

What film school you go to?
RelaxRelapse
-

What film school you go to?
and I'm not going to film school :{
Shy
KING., Spanky

ftl
Kev The Sureshot

dope thread, didnt think there was anyone else into filmaking. im at the early stages of fiilmaking. im in school majoring in broadcasting focusing on video production, so i have experience with shooting and editing. i dont write scripts, but i would love to do some music for a film or something like that. i'll definitely keep tabs on this thread
Stoner Rage
@Joesus_Christ

i've been writing scripts for a long time.. i'm in school right now.. havent had time to really work on them lately.. but i have quite a few.. one that is more of a thriller.. one is about 4 friends going off to war and is seen through their different perspectives and such.. and then i wrote one that is about a group of friends trying to get their friend laid.. i know it sounds cliche but its in the humor that its original.. more witty than most of the superbad esque movies..
Mishima

I'm almost finished with my leavebehind (what I would pitch to an executive). PM me if you'd like to read it.
Shy
KING., Spanky

I'm almost finished with my leavebehind (what I would pitch to an executive). PM me if you'd like to read it.
PM me a link.
Joweee

Epic second post.
Larry Clark is not the best example. His photos are at the Whitney. He makes a fair amount of money.

If you're talking about an average director, you probably need to teach to support your projects.
thank you both
may basedgod bless your souls
RelaxRelapse
-

thank you both
may basedgod bless your souls

#thankyoubasedgod
The Ecstatic Static
cause I'm in first class but i feel like coach

does anyone here use adobe premiere? i was looking into it
Nick
KUZ

drop me a PM bro
LouisVuittonDon

PM me too.
Joweee

Joe, I wasn't talking about his photography. I was talking about his films. If he wasn't an established photographer, could he live off of his films?
mmonty86
Fake Oscar Odds! https://reelvoice.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/fictitious-oscar-odds-handicapping-the-2016-academy-awards/

I'd be interested in reading JP.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 455

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook