Kanye To The: Kanye West

Filmmaking Discussion

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 455

RelaxRelapse
NEW SINGLE OUT NOW - INSTAGRAM @IDLYJP

Hey if anyone wants me to read their script I'd be glad to! Just message me it, and I'll tell you what I think.

ktothe2
She's not a fan of Gospel, but a sucker for the organ.

Which digital camera you think has the best image?

I mean so far, I think I'm leaning towards the Panavision Genesis.

though the Red would be close behind. i guess it depends on who's behind the camera cause david fincher made it look great with this test:

I think he used the Red for the Social Network but I haven't seen that one yet. they've shot a few movies with it actually

Che was shot with the red and that looked like film, but some of the other shots look too digital imo like the TV shows that shoot with it
LouisVuittonDon

What exactly?

Like what kinds of steps you have to take to make it in the business. How should I start out? And just like an overview of ways to make it.
Mishima

Which digital camera you think has the best image?

I mean so far, I think I'm leaning towards the Panavision Genesis.

though the Red would be close behind. i guess it depends on who's behind the camera cause david fincher made it look great with this test:

I think he used the Red for the Social Network but I haven't seen that one yet. they've shot a few movies with it actually

Che was shot with the red and that looked like film, but some of the other shots look too digital imo like the TV shows that shoot with it

I'm not too crazy about the usage of the RED camera in Che.
Mishima

Wait, TWBB wasn't shot in RED. Right?
ktothe2
She's not a fan of Gospel, but a sucker for the organ.

DIAZ link=topic=8101.msg241927#msg241927 date=12884​26037
Wait, TWBB wasn't shot in RED. Right?

nah, that's film all the way.

but Che looked like film to me, :dno: especially the B&W shots

RelaxRelapse

bump
Joweee

Just picked up "Making Movies" by sidney lumet.
finna get "story" next.
i got like three films in my head just gotta get em on paper
theyre ****in dope though, no doubt.
Franc0
are you on your period?

question, ive always been really intrigued by filmmaking but ive never learned or had an idea on how to do scripts
ive never taken a class in it or anything i kinda wanna start now and then in college take a few courses in it

anyone wanna give me like a walkthrough on script writing?
mmonty86
Fake Oscar Odds! https://reelvoice.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/fictitious-oscar-odds-handicapping-the-2016-academy-awards/

question, ive always been really intrigued by filmmaking but ive never learned or had an idea on how to do scripts
ive never taken a class in it or anything i kinda wanna start now and then in college take a few courses in it

anyone wanna give me like a walkthrough on script writing?

There are numerous books on screenwriting, but you may just want to read scripts to get an idea as to how they're structured and flow.
Franc0
are you on your period?

There are numerous books on screenwriting, but you may just want to read scripts to get an idea as to how they're structured and flow.

any reccomended books
scripts u could link me to?
mmonty86
Fake Oscar Odds! https://reelvoice.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/fictitious-oscar-odds-handicapping-the-2016-academy-awards/

There a few books in here that were already mentioned. One of them being Robert McKee's "Story".

Here's a start:http://www.script-o-rama.com/table.shtml

You could also google a particular script you're interested in reading and you'll probably find it.
mmonty86

Not to mention, once you do read some scripts or books, just write. Write, write, and write.
Cesc
Deleted

What do you guys use to edit?  I use both Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere, Premiere more than Vegas.

Final Cut Pro.
Shy
KING., Spanky

Anybody need some fresh eyes on their scripts? I'm willing to do so. :work:

What do you guys use to edit?  I use both Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere, Premiere more than Vegas.
I'm an Adobe Premiere ****.
RelaxRelapse

Does anyone have anything on youtube they've made? I'd like to check it out.
ChaseIsCheezy
(oddfuturetalk.com) I might design clothes but i'm not feelin y'all threads

I have this vision to make a ****load of sketches...
if only I can get it done, i'd be sofckn happy...
I wanna do this 1 where its a car dealership commercial and the customer brings a rape whistle, its ****in hilarious
Joweee

How much do you think a low budget, lesser known director makes like saaay Larry Clark? Enough to make a living?

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 455

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook