Balla Bloccin
https://itunes.apple.com/us/playlist/excusetherant/pl.u-gxbllp1I8Vpjxg

can't go undefeated when you lose the first game
zzz

papacdub1
papacdub1

They're no Arkansas State.

They're not even a Wake Forest.

They're worse...They're like the Kansas City Medics. (look it up)

When we play a team that we've never played before, we tend to lose our proverbial **** and shoot ourselves in the foot. Especially first or last games of the season.

Coaches at A&M come here to collect a paycheck and then fade into oblivion.

We're not even a stepping stone so much as a smudge of lightning quicksand from which no decent head coach can emerge.

Are they saying "Hook 'em"?  What the hell?  I thought we were booked out for the next decade and couldn't play the Longhorns.

On a serious note. Do I think we're gonna lose the first game of the $75 million dollar Jimbo Fisher era to Northwest State??

HELL YES!!!!

January 26, 2018. Texas A&M made a hire that didn't really mean much to anyone. We hired a old ball coach to coach up our LBs. No big deal, right?

WRONG!

The former NW State head coach is a last ditch effort by Jimbo to gain some information on the Demons, but it won't matter. We are doomed.

We can kiss our perfect season goodbye and pray that Clemson lets us leave with our dignity (they won't).

Sleep well...if you can.

NWST Demons - 21
Texas Aggies - 17

Lmaoooooo :hah2:
Balla Bloccin

When we play a team that we've never played before, we tend to lose our proverbial **** and shoot ourselves in the foot. Especially first or last games of the season.

We're not even a stepping stone so much as a smudge of lightning quicksand from which no decent head coach can emerge.

Are they saying "Hook 'em"?  What the hell?  I thought we were booked out for the next decade and couldn't play the Longhorns.

On a serious note. Do I think we're gonna lose the first game of the $75 million dollar Jimbo Fisher era to Northwest State??

HELL YES!!!!

January 26, 2018. Texas A&M made a hire that didn't really mean much to anyone. We hired a old ball coach to coach up our LBs. No big deal, right?

WRONG!

The former NW State head coach is a last ditch effort by Jimbo to gain some information on the Demons, but it won't matter. We are doomed.

We can kiss our perfect season goodbye and pray that Clemson lets us leave with our dignity (they won't).

Sleep well...if you can.

NWST Demons - 21
Texas Aggies - 17

damn the season really back huh
Red Bandana
Power Moves Only

Lets ****ING do this! Can I be in the OP under Georgia Tech?

Hell you excited about?
Red Bandana
Power Moves Only

A&Ms meltdown vs UCLA last year :hhh:
Balla Bloccin

rosen tíd up
Money Mitch
"I'm looking California, but feeling Minnesota"

Crown
Part time LSA poster

HELL YES!!!!

WRONG!

Sleep well...if you can.

NWST Demons - 21
Texas Aggies - 17

Ok dis game week
papacdub1
papacdub1

Hell you excited about?

Lmao, well probably not much. Hopefully another epic and classic Georgia collapse though
Balla Bloccin

Early upset: Auburn opens the 2018 season by serving Newk's for its Tuesday press conference meal.

Last season, Auburn went 6-1 when Chick-fil-A was served Tuesday, with the only loss coming in the SEC Championship Game.

Auburn went 4-0 with Dominos... and 0-2 with Newk's.
Sgt. Gudda

Didnít you leave that game early
op is garbage
shoaks

Didnít you leave that game early
bro I left during the 3rd quarter :koolaid:

still regret it
91TilInfinity
Day 0 Majid Jordan stan

damn the season really back huh

Ok dis game week

Been too long

:rejoice:
91TilInfinity
Day 0 Majid Jordan stan

Early upset: Auburn opens the 2018 season by serving Newk's for its Tuesday press conference meal.

Last season, Auburn went 6-1 when Chick-fil-A was served Tuesday, with the only loss coming in the SEC Championship Game.

Auburn went 4-0 with Dominos... and 0-2 with Newk's.

:hah:
Asperity

SlicedBread+
YoungNudy/Drake/Curren$y/Dolph/MacMiller/Wiz/GucciMane

trash
Asperity

trash

UNC bout to be coachless soon
Asperity

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1307

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook