Pages:1 ... 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 ... 1312

NPZ
im working on dying

Didn't ya'll hang Tressel out to dry or nah

i really don't remember

VFT6VFT6

Especially OLB, that was a big ass reach
Trying to make him play both OLB and DT was ridiculous imo
think they just want to find him a spot wherever because he is a talent player and can be wrecking ball on the field. Its just hard to find a spot when hes not as talented of a DT because you have 3 dline spots secured with better talent
Josh RIGardson
You got ice in your veins I got ice in my guts

think they just want to find him a spot wherever because he is a talent player and can be wrecking ball on the field. Its just hard to find a spot when hes not as talented of a DT because you have 3 dline spots secured with better talent

Id just do a 4-3 and have him at that other edge spot/buck position
VFT6VFT6

Id just do a 4-3 and have him at that other edge spot/buck position
we would definitely bring more pressure that way, which we dont need. I just dont feel like hed do better as a LB than any of our current starting LB
Ohio.
Creatures of the Night

Didn't ya'll hang Tressel out to dry or nah

i really don't remember
He took the fall for the program/university. If he didn't, everyone woulda gone down.

Tressel is a hero here. We love him.
Josh RIGardson

we would definitely bring more pressure that way, which we dont need. I just dont feel like hed do better as a LB than any of our current starting LB
I dont think that buck guy is a LB for the most part. The way Im envisioning it is like Carl Lawson, just pure edge rusher. Id honestly go 4-2-5 just for the fact KJ Britt cant match up with anyone on a passing play
Crown
Part time LSA poster

I dont think that buck guy is a LB for the most part. The way Im envisioning it is like Carl Lawson, just pure edge rusher. Id honestly go 4-2-5 just for the fact KJ Britt cant match up with anyone on a passing play

4-2-5 is pretty much our base defense anyway except when we're in a dime and Pappoe is our only LB

I just want Coe put in the best position for him to cause havoc like he did last year
Josh RIGardson

4-2-5 is pretty much our base defense anyway except when we're in a dime and Pappoe is our only LB

I just want Coe put in the best position for him to cause havoc like he did last year
im partly of the opinion that Gus did this to fire him up bc we'll need him saturday. I think LSU's passing game can decently get away with doubling Derrick and living with Marlon just bc of how quick Etling Jr can get the ball out. But if we have one more guy that is just un****wittable, I dont think they'll A. be able to run like vs UF B. be able to kill us with the long ball. And Coe, at least his last year version, is every bit as good as current Marlon

IF Gus's reverse psychology works, its an entirely different ball game
Crown
Part time LSA poster

im partly of the opinion that Gus did this to fire him up bc we'll need him saturday. I think LSU's passing game can decently get away with doubling Derrick and living with Marlon just bc of how quick Etling Jr can get the ball out. But if we have one more guy that is just un****wittable, I dont think they'll A. be able to run like vs UF B. be able to kill us with the long ball. And Coe, at least his last year version, is every bit as good as current Marlon

IF Gus's reverse psychology works, its an entirely different ball game

Yea its basically been a revolving door this year opposite Marlon trying to get someone going but if we can get Coe in there that'll be a ****in problem for anybody

The main thing I'm worried about is our LBs in coverage because they've been so stout in the run game all year but this new version of LSU seems content to throw the ball 40 times if they have to and that can leave them exposed
Josh RIGardson

Yea its basically been a revolving door this year opposite Marlon trying to get someone going but if we can get Coe in there that'll be a ****in problem for anybody

The main thing I'm worried about is our LBs in coverage because they've been so stout in the run game all year but this new version of LSU seems content to throw the ball 40 times if they have to and that can leave them exposed
yeah if they play like they did vs UF or UO its going to be a very long death. I dont think well be able to stop them one drive if it comes to our LBs vs their slot guys/TEs. This is gonna have to be Steele's best coaching job at Auburn
CIutch
Pablo flexscobar

Crown link=topic=8078817.msg542009779#msg542009779 date=15717025​82
20 year drought ending on Saturday

I feel it in my loins
Why you doin dis
Crown
Part time LSA poster

yeah if they play like they did vs UF or UO its going to be a very long death. I dont think well be able to stop them one drive if it comes to our LBs vs their slot guys/TEs. This is gonna have to be Steele's best coaching job at Auburn

Pappoe might have to play every snap
Crown
Part time LSA poster

Why you doin dis

Because 20 years is a long time brother
Josh RIGardson

Pappoe might have to play every snap

Id have him and Smoke Monday whenever I could. Were gonna need our best athletes, all that feel good story **** wont work
Crown
Part time LSA poster

Id have him and Smoke Monday whenever I could. Were gonna need our best athletes, all that feel good story **** wont work

My sick face when Smoke only starts for one year and then goes to the league smh

It did seem like him and Sherwood got more snaps against Arkansas but maybe that was because it was a blowout so we'll see
Josh RIGardson

My sick face when Smoke only starts for one year and then goes to the league smh

It did seem like him and Sherwood got more snaps against Arkansas but maybe that was because it was a blowout so we'll see
Dude is gonna be the most wasted safety prodigy weve had just cause Daniel Thomas did great for a 0 star lol. Guy was horrible in pass cvg against UA, UO and UF
Crown
Part time LSA poster

Dude is gonna be the most wasted safety prodigy weve had just cause Daniel Thomas did great for a 0 star lol. Guy was horrible in pass cvg against UA, UO and UF

Thomas has honestly seemed like he regressed this year because he was pretty solid if unspectacular in the past

Pages:1 ... 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 ... 1312

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook