Kush me puma

🐵
3 (60%)
😳
2 (40%)
Total Members Voted: 5
Logic😈
in my feelings - 03 greedo

if u say so, Tyler has said he is a big fan of A24. that sounds supremely unlikely considering he likes to put overt references in his work in the past as well. lol the footage is color graded similarly come on dude

**** u mean if i said so nigga he tweeted him self he was gonna look up ghost story since so many people kept commenting it and then he did that edgy **** like “oh yeah wearing a sheet like a bad halloween costume and it must’ve come from one place.”

BF-CORPUS

Ameer Vann link=topic=8057695.msg528915​991#msg528915​991 date=1534007538
**** u mean if i said so nigga he tweeted him self he was gonna look up ghost story since so many people kept commenting it and then he did that edgy **** like “oh yeah wearing a sheet like a bad halloween costume and it must’ve come from one place.”

im saying theres more evidence than just wearing a sheet my dude. it could be people who worked on the video dawg, idrc what tyler has to say if he gunna give a troll answer.
randomblackdude313
Rolling marijuana that's a cheap vacation

Who else was waiting for the Frank cameo smh
Andeezy

T ****ING GOAT
dragonpiece
TYLER

Doesn't really matter, but it's funny hearing Tyler talk about a thing he was going to shoot in a few days and now we know he was talking about the see you again video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHBxh7vGY1c
randomblackdude313

Idk if imma see you again :jordancry: Tyler the GOAT :hhh:
randomblackdude313

Need that tyler under the bed sheet avi asap
Negan

Idk not my favorite Tyler video
Akuma

Idk not my favorite Tyler video
whats ur fave
Meezie95