Kanye To The: Kanye West

Who Allowed Drake to use the Version of “Talk Up” With Repeated Tags?

Pages:1 2 3 4

Guzzy

your taste is very questionable if this is the only song you liked
Fr fr

Don Hussle
Diamonds precious but nothin is more precious than wisdom

This is your third post defending Drake in one thread. You might wanna make your stance a little more clear
Op you better come back with some money
Barrettafello

def done on purpose and actually sounds good to me

sometimes its cool to make something sound different and go left
PenGriffey

Song is mid, but it’s the only one I enjoy off the new project and they still somehow found a way to **** it up. D.J. Paul and whoever the other producer is have their tags scattered throughout the entire track as I’m sure most of you know. Was this done on purpose? It sounds wildly unprofessional :bronwhat:
The whole album has weird mistakes like this, it's because it was rushed at the last minute to make the whole album about losing to Pusha, that's why they're still updating it and editing it. They can't seem to figure this track out because they've edited it the most
DJ Paul already stated that it was done on purpose...the tags are hard...this song had the best production on the tape
DriftWood

DJ Paul already stated that it was done on purpose...the tags are hard...this song had the best production on the tape
Yea true, idk if OVO agrees it was the best production though, they've changed the beat like 4 times
the_collector

As of 8-1-2018 on Spotify, Jay-Z's verse has all sorts of ad-libs and doubled vocals that it didn't originally, and the whole vocal mix sounds different to me... and also Drake's verse that starts with "n*ggas provoke, this **** ain't a joke" replays after Jay's verse... WTF?
realfam2008
https://twitter.com/realfam2007

dj_jb

the_collector link=topic=8049029.msg528483469#msg528483469 date=1533​15​6253
As of 8-1-2018 on Spotify, Jay-Z's verse has all sorts of ad-libs and doubled vocals that it didn't originally, and the whole vocal mix sounds different to me... and also Drake's verse that starts with "n*ggas provoke, this **** ain't a joke" replays after Jay's verse... WTF?
Justo Santana

mmcg

Y’all killed X and let Zimmerman live? Streets is done

Quote of the year

Crab-in-a-barrel ass niggas

Strays from the same shade nigga, we on the same team

You buggin he had the quote of the year fam
cringest delivery of all time
ShadyRock

peteandpete

ShadyRock link=topic=8049029.msg528488005#msg528488005 date=1533​162453

Retweet
peteandpete

'I don't be on the gram. they record who I am. A god to these dope boys. how could you not be a hov fan?'

crazy verse
Renni

Hov really had the best verse on scorpion :khaled:
wtf
dustman
i was down bad

Whole lotta sixes in here tonight :)
leeknxtdoor

The Dj tags made the song just as good as everything else he put into it .. I can tell u dont have spinrilla on ur phone lol
leeknxtdoor

It's actually the best beat on the album 😂😂

Pages:1 2 3 4

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook