Kanye To The: Kanye West

Official Formula One Thread - Mexiko 🇲🇽

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 130

Caesar.
good for my cataracts

Mercedes are embarrassing themselves with this Ferrari crashing into them on purpose narrative. Just **** off all the way.

fronk 🇸🇳

Mercedes are embarrassing themselves with this Ferrari crashing into them on purpose narrative. Just **** off all the way.

toto really implied seb crashed with bottas on purpose smh. because that makes sense
Caesar.
good for my cataracts

toto really implied seb crashed with bottas on purpose smh. because that makes sense
Cause he gains so much from that :jordanlaff:

dumb ****s
EL SUPREMO
the plan was to drink until the pain over

Vettel too good :damn: mygoat
EL SUPREMO

I wonder what vettelís helmet is going to look like for his home race at Germany
EL SUPREMO

it makes me cringe to see people believe that narrative too.
Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

It's been known that Toto is a insecure loser
Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

I've got exams the week after Hockenheimring, otherwise I would've gone :sadblu:
WTD

Positive race for Hamilton. The whole context will lift him up. He needed that a little bit.

The stars will line up at the right time.
WTD

Ericsson

:cryhah:
WTD

ART GP need to get their **** right for Russell. To many point lost. It should have been a walk in the park since the beginning of the season.
WTD

I mean they’ve got the straight line speed but I’d still say that the Mercedes is probably the best car
Cars are pretty equal. Dont get fooled by the narrative. Its about details and factors from weekend to weekend. Ferrari should have done 1-2 on Saturday but Kimi keep making mistakes in Q3 and Vettel never mastered high speed corners, you can see the difference by how Hamilton took each corners and how Vettel took them.
WTD

The same happend in Australia, people were talking about the party mode rather than Hamilton performance.

:ffpu:
NPZ
im working on dying

I wonder what vettelís helmet is going to look like for his home race at Germany

i thought they didn't let you change helmets anymore
EL SUPREMO

i thought they didn't let you change helmets anymore
i think they still let you change it to some extent like how Lewis did this weekend with the gold and the Union Jack
Caesar.
good for my cataracts

my guy
Caesar.
good for my cataracts

Man if Vettel manages to clinch a WDC at Ferrari :damn:
Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

my guy

:damn:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 130

Quick Reply