Kanye To The: Kanye West

Official Formula One Thread - Mexiko 🇲🇽

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 130

WTD

Thank you OP.

Hoping for Hamilton comeback at home grand prix.

Kubrick

Leclerc 5 place penalty, spun in the first lap and still beats Ericsson

Can't wait to see him at Ferrari next year
Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

:ffpu:
oz

Juve

Arrivabene is on the board of directors of Juventus  :oh:

Ronaldo for WDC 2019
oz

Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

the new official Formula 1 podcast „F1: Beyond the Grid“ seems quite cool, Hamilton is on the first episode
Caesar.
good for my cataracts

the new official Formula 1 podcast „F1: Beyond the Grid“ seems quite cool, Hamilton is on the first episode
in in
Caesar.
good for my cataracts

Arrivabene is on the board of directors of Juventus  :oh:

Ronaldo for WDC 2019
no way? :hah:
Caesar.
good for my cataracts

I wanna say its too soon tbh. we'll see how he will adapt to the expectations of race wins and podiums every race. maybe haas for 1 more year then ferrari. 
Kubrick

I wanna say its too soon tbh. we'll see how he will adapt to the expectations of race wins and podiums every race. maybe haas for 1 more year then ferrari.

We’ll have to wait and see; Hamilton managed at McLaren fine and was more of a rookie in F1 terms than Leclerc
Caesar.
good for my cataracts

We’ll have to wait and see; Hamilton managed at McLaren fine and was more of a rookie in F1 terms than Leclerc
True, but Hamilton was probably the best prepared rookie of all time. Had plenty of testing with McLaren in 2006
NPZ
im working on dying

True, but Hamilton was probably the best prepared rookie of all time. Had plenty of testing with McLaren in 2006

Kimi went from Sauber to McLaren in like a year and ended up running 2nd to Schumi in his 2nd year there

That was after Kimi was given a super license for Sauber when he barely had any experience in Formula Renault

I'm sure he'll be fine (though i'd love him at Haas being American myself)
Caesar.
good for my cataracts

Kimi went from Sauber to McLaren in like a year and ended up running 2nd to Schumi in his 2nd year there

That was after Kimi was given a super license for Sauber when he barely had any experience in Formula Renault

I'm sure he'll be fine (though i'd love him at Haas being American myself)
Yea, I back him, but don’t want him becoming another Rubens
Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

Qualifiying #soon
Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

Seb :ohno:
Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

Williams :clap:
oz

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 130