Kanye To The: Kanye West

The Dark Knight Trilogy - Appreciation Thread

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1349

yo jimbo
smaaack.tumblr.com

Better than a number. :dno:

Yeah but they had "Batman Begins" then "The Dark Knight"...

I just thought each new movie would have a more different title than the last.

Blaze

Yeah but they had "Batman Begins" then "The Dark Knight"...

I just thought each new movie would have a more different title than the last.

I think Warner Bros. are just trying to capitalize on The Dark Knight's buzz. After all, it did earn them a fat $1 billion.
Star

If you nickname your tinky winky "The Dark Knight", "The Dark Knight Rises" is a pretty bawse catchphrase in bed. :awesome:
hungry
#RIPWes #WinForWes

If you nickname your tinky winky "The Dark Knight", "The Dark Knight Rises" is a pretty bawse catchphrase in bed. :awesome:

mmonty86
Fake Oscar Odds! https://reelvoice.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/fictitious-oscar-odds-handicapping-the-2016-academy-awards/

Even though it's the official title, it could still change to something else. Granted, I imagine this title will stick for the sake of continuity.
ktothe2
She's not a fan of Gospel, but a sucker for the organ.

The article practically eliminates Mr. Freeze, but with there being a female casting call recently, it could lead to a new love interest. Or better yet, Catwoman.

I have serious doubts of Nolan implementing Catwoman, simply because of his filmography. It's really out of his style. Besides, we all know that there would only be two true candidates for Catwoman, Kate Beckinsale and Angelina Jolie with Jolie being the favorite (she would just own it, for real). Doesn't sound like those two would be interested in casting calls, they're stars.

Casting calls are usually for new actors aren't they? It's probably a minor role.
mmonty86
Fake Oscar Odds! https://reelvoice.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/fictitious-oscar-odds-handicapping-the-2016-academy-awards/

I have serious doubts of Nolan implementing Catwoman, simply because of his filmography. It's really out of his style. Besides, we all know that there would only be two true candidates for Catwoman, Kate Beckinsale and Angelina Jolie with Jolie being the favorite (she would just own it, for real). Doesn't sound like those two would be interested in casting calls, they're stars.

Casting calls are usually for new actors aren't they? It's probably a minor role.

Good point. Although if there was a shot at Catwoman or just a new love interest, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Marion Cotillard was in the mix.
Cudi_the_Fiasco
MUSCLE HAMSTER

I agree that I think Nolan would've written a good riddler
TheGDBatman
Are you retarded or something? Who the Hell do you think I am?

This will be the best movie trilogy ever, I wonder who I'll face this time?
K N E E S

This will be the best movie trilogy ever, I wonder who I'll face this time?

BATMAN! :awesome:
ecabney
Lets touch GOD this time, boys

the female love interest should be Talia al Ghul, not ****ing Catwoman
Cudi_the_Fiasco
MUSCLE HAMSTER

I agree that I think Nolan would've written a good riddler
Am disappoint tbh
CJK

Maybe the villain will be the Black Mask or the Red Hood.

*crosses fingers for the Red Hood*
K N E E S

Black Mask would be dope!
Yeezy Mescudder

lirl
ktothe2
She's not a fan of Gospel, but a sucker for the organ.

Good point. Although if there was a shot at Catwoman or just a new love interest, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Marion Cotillard was in the mix.

i never thought of that...but she actually wouldn't be too bad
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Dope ass watch
Eric C

The article practically eliminates Mr. Freeze, but with there being a female casting call recently, it could lead to a new love interest. Or better yet, Catwoman.
I for one would love to see this happen.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1349

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook