Kanye To The: Kanye West

The Dark Knight Trilogy - Appreciation Thread

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1349

ryno
#wearegood

Think anybody can top Heath Ledger as a Batman villian?

user
user was banned for this post

Title is dope. Every movie title sounds similar to the last, technically, if  they are numbered. Plus title is not important to me really. Now that he's eliminated Riddler, IDEK who could possibly be the villain. Everyone else is either too cartoony or already done in this film series
Zero

Great news, awesome title, really looking forward to this.
Mishima

I wonder what the cast is going to look like. Besides Oldman, Bale, Hardy and Cane.
micoolSection Mod

I wonder what the cast is going to look like. Besides Oldman, Bale, Hardy and Cane.

forgot Freeman

and anthony michael hall might return as mike engel
Mishima

forgot Freeman

and anthony michael hall might return as mike engel

Lucas quit, remember? And didn't Joker kill Mike Engel after he recorded the tape?
micoolSection Mod

Freeman is signed on for a 3rd film. I think his trust in Bruce is still there after the  sonar thing was destroyed. Joker didnt kill Engel, he was the 1st person Batman found alive before the last fight scene with Batman and Joker
WeNeverGonLose

i dont like "the dark knight rises",  "The Knight Rises" sounds cooler.

im kinda glad the riddler wasnt chosen that has been done way too many times b4. i think it would be dope if two face came back though, maybe not the main villain but has pretty big part in the whole movie again.
8th

still not feeling the Title
JH
Universal Kingdom

as long as they dont ruin Heath Ledger's 'Joker' I couldnt care less what it's called.
Kenny Powers

def gonna be Black Mask

This.
UltraKid
Deleted

I don't like the title... too much like the last one.
micoolSection Mod

To all the people who don't know who Tom Hardy is: Watch Bronson.

bkmacdonald

Title is corny to me
SchizoidMan
We're going all the way this time.

Philip Seymour Hoffman for The Penguin. Jus' speculating, but that would be a dream.

The ONLY way they could pull off The Penguin.
ste_simpson
Deleted

The ONLY way they could pull off The Penguin.

x2
mmonty86
Fake Oscar Odds! https://reelvoice.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/fictitious-oscar-odds-handicapping-the-2016-academy-awards/

I just came
Lake.
Hi.

Should have called it The Caped Crusader but at least slowly we are learning new things about the movie

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1349

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook