Kanye To The: Kanye West

The Dark Knight Trilogy - Appreciation Thread

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1349

IceandRain
#Spacecadets

i would love it to be Bane tbh :dno:

It definitely couldn't just be Bane though, it'd have to be a couple of villains then like in Batman and Robin (terribleness of that movie aside)

But yeah, Bane is awesome

drop.out
I could jump off a bridge and let you walk over me

It definitely couldn't just be Bane though, it'd have to be a couple of villains then like in Batman and Robin (terribleness of that movie aside)

But yeah, Bane is awesome

yeah, but i would prefer it if the whole film was based around his battle with one villain, and then a sick ass showdown :D
IceandRain
#Spacecadets

yeah, but i would prefer it if the whole film was based around his battle with one villain, and then a sick ass showdown :D

Yeah, definitely. But Bane's not exactly a criminal mastermind whose going to take over the city...
ecabney
Lets touch GOD this time, boys

def gonna be Black Mask
drop.out

Yeah, definitely. But Bane's not exactly a criminal mastermind whose going to take over the city...

lol i suppose not. but how crazy would mr freeze be D:
IceandRain
#Spacecadets

lol i suppose not. but how crazy would mr freeze be D:

He already said that the villain wouldn't be Mr. Freeze. I'm not sure why not though, I think Mr. Freeze is a really practical villain and he gives them a lot of freedom to do awesome **** with special effects.
Blaze

I nominate Black Mask and Harley Quinn.
ecabney
Lets touch GOD this time, boys

I nominate Black Mask and Harley Quinn.

Kristen Bell for Harley Quinn
Blaze

MILA KUNIS!!!!
drop.out

:smug:
drop.out

He already said that the villain wouldn't be Mr. Freeze. I'm not sure why not though, I think Mr. Freeze is a really practical villain and he gives them a lot of freedom to do awesome **** with special effects.

thats strange, out of all of the villains who are 'supernatural' as such, freeze is the most practical one
Blaze

:smug:

Much better... :smug:
Mishima

No riddler? Hmmm. can't wait.
Digging The Grave

Dammit! I enjoy the Riddler character. =/
Gabe.

:jo:
dash
super.

penguin?
Sid the Kid

Title is kinda meh, but I can live with it. However, I won't have any objections if they change it, which could happen with release date still so far off.

I nominate Michael C. Hall for Black Mask and then have Tom Hardy play Bane or Killer Croc.

And just tossing out Evan Rachel Wood or Marisa Tomei for possible lead female roles, with my vote going to Wood.
micoolSection Mod

lazy title.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1349

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook