King.

Very happy this wont be in 3D
really

micoolSection Mod

dope
Girls
^

Can't wait to see this in IMAX

Apparently they might film the whole thing, or at least a lot of it in full IMAX. That would be 100 x better than ****ty post-converted 3D. Here's hoping...
Eric C

Apparently they might film the whole thing, or at least a lot of it in full IMAX. That would be 100 x better than ****ty post-converted 3D. Here's hoping...
Sweeeeet! :awesome:
Judas
trainwreck

Very happy this wont be in 3D

100% agreed. 3D fad needs to die again.
Giz

glad this won't be in 3D.
Allee

whats imax??
Stoner Rage
@Joesus_Christ

I'd like multiple villains in this one.. throw in a bane... but the intelligent and dangerous bane from a book i once read not the one from the batman and robin films.. and then throw in a female villain as well.. and then throw in the whole plotline of him being on the run from the police for the murders that he supposedly committed and i think it will be a great movie
mmonty86
Fake Oscar Odds! https://reelvoice.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/fictitious-oscar-odds-handicapping-the-2016-academy-awards/

Some potential casting rumors:

It is rumored Charlize Theron has been approached to play Sarah Essen, a detective that is said to have a romantic relationship with Gordon.

Then there's Vera Farmiga and Kacie Thomas, who have auditioned for the role of Julie Madison. The character of Julie Madison has been a love interest for Bruce Wayne in the history of Batman's run....Interesting.

http://thefilmstage.com/2010/11/02/the-dark-knight-rises-with-charlize-theron-vera-farmiga/?utm_source=wordtwit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wordtwit
ecabney
Lets touch GOD this time, boys

Vera Farmiga=Babe
Cudi_the_Fiasco
MUSCLE HAMSTER

Charlize Theron :allears:
ecabney
Lets touch GOD this time, boys

i'm glad the casting director isnt going the "Angelina Jolie" route, because I loathe everything that she has been in
OGCF
"Lost in this plastic life, Let's break out of this fake ass party, Turn this into a classic night."

Vera Farmiga=Babe

Both in the movie =  :psyboom:
August4th

hmmm this movie might be some kind of cat and mouse detective story

rumors have all the new cast members playing detectives

the film might focus on the cops trying to capture batman.batman might be the "villain "in this film
mmonty86
Fake Oscar Odds! https://reelvoice.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/fictitious-oscar-odds-handicapping-the-2016-academy-awards/

hmmm this movie might be some kind of cat and mouse detective story

rumors have all the new cast members playing detectives

the film might focus on the cops trying to capture batman.batman might be the "villain "in this film

Wouldn't that be something?
Gabe.

Mishima

Vera Farmiga :jizz:
Mishima

mmonty86 link=topic=7906.msg280015#msg280015 date=1288725​855
Wouldn't that be something?

LMAO

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1349

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook