Kanye To The: Kanye West

The Dark Knight Trilogy - Appreciation Thread

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1349

Girls
^

No idea about the villain. Good title though.

NOT gonna be in 3D now either. Thank God.

Source: http://miseensceneblog.tumblr.com/post/1427566078/the-dark-knight-rises-3d-or-not-to-3d

kanyeismyhomeboy
Dubs.

love it.
TheLostBoy

Two-Face will be the villain since they said Harvey Dent didn't die. I wouldn't mind if Black Mask is the main villain tho.
micoolSection Mod

Two-Face will be the villain since they said Harvey Dent didn't die. I wouldn't mind if Black Mask is the main villain tho.

they said harvey dent did die, its in the script

the one thing though I am disappointed about the title is, it sounds like a sequel to The Dark Knight. I know it is a sequel, but I love how the 1st 2 films stood on their own. This title doesnt sound like it, but I have hope cause Nolan is directing it
TheLostBoy

they said harvey dent did die, its in the script

the one thing though I am disappointed about the title is, it sounds like a sequel to The Dark Knight. I know it is a sequel, but I love how the 1st 2 films stood on their own. This title doesnt sound like it, but I have hope cause Nolan is directing it

I know he died in the last film but reading what was posted sounded like they may bring him back.
Film comes out in 2012, that's so long. Long time to wait and see if the film going to be good.
Gumby
cause Gumby got cocaine to move

can't wait! but 2012!?

Robinhood

Harley Quinn would be dope imo
Girls
^

NOT gonna be in 3D apparently. Good news, I'd hate if Warner Bros. forced Nolan to shoot in 3D.

http://miseensceneblog.tumblr.com/post/1427566078/the-dark-knight-rises-3d-or-not-to-3d
FiascoFrenzy
Pete Rock hit me, nuff respect due

Villain better be real good if it isnt the riddler
Blaze

Hopefully he doesn't go with Catwoman. Janice Porter, Harley Quinn or Talia Al Ghul are much better female roles.
King.

gonna be EPIC
8th

Very happy this wont be in 3D
K N E E S

Very happy this wont be in 3D
UnBanWestFan
Creator of The GOAT Oriental Girl Thread

Tired of everything being in 3D.
UnBanWestFan
Creator of The GOAT Oriental Girl Thread

Lol. where are people getting these?
Girls
^

Hopefully he doesn't go with Catwoman. Janice Porter, Harley Quinn or Talia Al Ghul are much better female roles.

Harley Quinn would be cool. But when you think about it, it would just be a woman doing a Heath Ledger Joker impression. But the motives behind bringing that character in work. Talia Al Ghul makes a lot of sense, plus Nolan likes female presence in his films of sorts, and with what's her face dead there's no women at all in the cast anymore.
sadesco

Batman returns>>>>>

Danny devito ****in killed it
Eric C

Can't wait to see this in IMAX

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1349

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook