Kanye To The: Kanye West

The Dark Knight Trilogy - Appreciation Thread

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 1349

micoolSection Mod

appreciate

If you don't already own all three of Christopher Nolan's Batman movies -- or if you're in the market for an upgrade -- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has revealed The Dark Knight Trilogy: Ultimate Collector's Edition, available on September 24.

For all you Bat lovers out there, this six-disc Blu-ray set includes Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises, all with their existing content, as well as two new featurettes and exclusive new collectible memorabilia. The release will also come packed in premium packaging.

Here's the lineup of all-new bonus content:

The Fire Rises: The Creation and Impact of The Dark Knight Trilogy: The inside perspective on the fascinating story behind the creation of one of the most celebrated franchises and how it changed the scope of movie making... forever. Full of never-before-seen footage, rare moments, and exclusive interviews with Guillermo Del Toro, Damon Lindelof, Michael Mann, Richard Roeper, Zack Snyder and others.
    Christopher Nolan & Richard Donner: A Conversation: For the first time, Directors Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Trilogy) and Richard Donner (Superman) sit down to discuss the trials and triumphs involved in bringing the two most iconic superheroes of all time to the big screen, and how Superman influenced Nolan when developing Batman Begins.
    IMAX Sequences: The Dark Knight; The Dark Knight Rises: See your favorite scenes as they were intended in the original IMAX aspect ratio.

And as for that new exclusive memorobilia:

Premium Mattel Hot Wheels Vehicles: Batmobile, Batpod and The Bat
    Newly commissioned collectible art cards by Mondo featuring Scarecrow, Joker, Bane, Harvey Dent, and Ra's al Ghul
    48-page hardcover book featuring production stills and behind the scenes images from all three movies

The Dark Knight Trilogy: Ultimate Collector's Edition will retail for $99.97.

Source

Mishima

To all the people who don't know who Tom Hardy is: Watch Bronson.
mmonty86
Fake Oscar Odds! https://reelvoice.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/fictitious-oscar-odds-handicapping-the-2016-academy-awards/

I figured it was only a matter of time until the next casting move was made. The next few weeks should be interesting.
Jazz June
-x dead poet society x-

Christopher Nolan’s third Batman film will be called “The Dark Knight Rises” and though the Gotham City auteur isn’t ready to reveal the villain of his 2012 film, he did eliminate one of the big contenders: “It won’t be the Riddler,” Nolan said in an exclusive interview with the Hero Complex.

Nolan was most eager to talk about the fact that Warner Bros. had  agreed with his argument that the film should resist the current 3-D craze and instead use high-definition approaches and IMAX cameras to strike out on a different cinematic path than the stereoscopic technology that, for better or worse, has become the dominant conversation in the blockbuster sector.

As for the title, it shows the writer-director’s intention to keep his Bruce Wayne trilogy tightly stitched together. “We’ll use many of the same characters as we have all along, and we’ll be introducing some new ones,” Nolan said cryptically.  I had an odd thought: What if Nolan somehow brings back Harvey Dent? The only reason I even mention it is because, back during post-production on the second film, Nolan told me that the title “The Dark Knight” was just as much about Dent and his fall from the status of shining-knight civic crusader. Dent was plainly dead at the end of the last film, though, and Nolan has been intent on keeping his Gotham City film firmly rooted in a gritty gangland realism– this isn’t a franchise that has veered off into the supernatural or even much super-science.

Read full article here: http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2010/10/27/christopher-nolan-reveals-title-of-third-batman-film-and-that-it-wont-be-the-riddler/
Donnie Darko
Do you believe in time travel?

Dope ass title.
babymilo24
@babymilo2330

oh good god i cant wait for this
fcktheyanks
@conorcaldwell

I don't like the title... too much like the last one.
dash
super.

man i wonder whose the villian....
DRiX

I don't like the title... too much like the last one.
Kenny Powers

Maybe the villain will be the Black Mask or the Red Hood.
August4th

we have a tilte now!
ani

:wom: So hyped for this
ecabney
Lets touch GOD this time, boys

Riddler's not the villain?

THANK

****ING

GOD
8th

Not sure on how I feel about the title yet
Blaze

Dope title! Knew Nolan wouldn't choose something cheesy like "Shadow of the Bat". Pfft.
drop.out
I could jump off a bridge and let you walk over me

i love the title! :D
IceandRain
#Spacecadets

I'm just happy to hear that the Riddler's not the bad guy. Watching Batman solve riddles in Batman forever was hilarious but ed.

So no Mr. Freeze, no Joker, no Riddler.

Anybody got ideas on who they think the villain(s) is?
drop.out
I could jump off a bridge and let you walk over me

I'm just happy to hear that the Riddler's not the bad guy. Watching Batman solve riddles in Batman forever was hilarious but ed.

So no Mr. Freeze, no Joker, no Riddler.

Anybody got ideas on who they think the villain(s) is?

i would love it to be Bane tbh :dno:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 1349

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook