Kanye To The: Kanye West

Robert Eggers 'The Lighthouse' starring Willem Dafoe(October 18, 2019)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19

Soup. 💙
my Uncle Hugh

🔥

Bonesv2

IN FOR PATTINSON
Mr. Hyphen
lets all get along

**** looks like itís from a Tarkovsky movie. SO ****ING IN
August4th

some reactions from Cannes

Pattinson and Dafoe give career best performances in the insanely, wonderfully crafted THE LIGHTHOUSE. A madhouse amidst a wild ocean; an old Irish poem of desire & greed. My heart still racing like crazy. Soundscape, cinematography, editing, production, all ace. Wow. #Cannes2019
6 replies 228 retweets 502 likes

THE LIGHTHOUSE rips: itís terrifying, hilarious, nightmarish, and Robert Pattinson and Willem Dafoe shamble around in flannels and longjohns the whole time, yelling stuff like ďGET TO WORK, SAYS I!!Ē ďBARK YOU DOG!!Ē donít let anyone spoil this for you #Cannes2019

The Lighthouse - Two men on a rock in the ocean slowly go mad. Absolutely phenomenal, visceral, intense, hilarious filmmaking. Every shot is masterful. Score is astounding. Willem Dafoe & Robert Pattinson are incredible, plumbing the depths of insanity. Perfection.

THE LIGHTHOUSE: Eggers takes on masculinity, madness and merfolk, and itís marvellous. Donít think Iíve seen a better Dafoe performance.

Robert Eggersís gripping nightmare The Lighthouse is the best thing in #Cannes2019 with sledgehammer performances from Willem Dafoe and Robert Pattinson, like Steptoe and Son in hell

THE LIGHTHOUSE is a bombastic psychological drama/dark comedy, indebted to THE TENANT, that feels like a bro-ey PERSONA. I was largely on board with it but it will be divisive! Willem Defoe and Robert Pattinson gleefully chewing the (stunning) scenery is joyful!

THE LIGHTHOUSE - this is how you improve on a great first feature film. Impeccable cinematography, classical screen ratio, two actors giving their very very best & story of madness that chills to the bone. I bloody loved it!

I loved THE WITCH but THE LIGHTHOUSE is another level. The image-making is relentlessly striking, Pattinson & Dafoe are extraordinary. Eggers seems to believe that to make a period film, you must also resurrect the dreams, nightmares, language and, um, sea shanties of the time
rwina

sounds like another classic
Travis Deschain

Damn I wanna see this asap
Prince Pablo👑
mayonnaise colored benz i push miracle whips

These reviews :whew:

Can't wait for this
eleanor jones
WOLF

Whoaa
SAINT PABLO
the future

Holy **** these reactions :damn: im so hyped
Bonesv2

Will probably have a limited theatrical release in only 3 cities  :jordancry:
SAINT PABLO
the future

Im travelin then :sarc2:
August4th

I was able to watch the witch in Pittsburgh, so I can see this showing up outside the major cities when its released wide
Primate

Holy **** these reactions :damn: im so hyped
Drogon

Eggerson film with Defoe and Pattison?

Oscars is done
cut

eleanor jones
WOLF

Can not ****ing wait wow the witch was brilliant this sounds even better this is gonna be something crazy
beflygelt
'i don't give a fick' - Yasiin

this sounds so great, need to finally see vvitch

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook