Kanye To The: Kanye West

Robert Eggers 'The Lighthouse' starring Willem Dafoe(October 18, 2019)

Pages:1 ... 15 16 17 18 19

Stretch My Hands

This really just a test to see if she's the one for you tbh
I would love to test this if it was showing near me but its a 3 hour drive :jordancry:

frank reynolds

finally seeing this again tonight
sam.

Pretentious bull****

this ain't it chief
Ly.As.09
Walking a Tight rope

Pretentious bull****

Hahahaha really you think so???
What makes you say it’s pretentious???
TheCC

Hahahaha really you think so???
What makes you say it’s pretentious???

People so used to vanilla, safe bull**** that when a filmmaker starts taking chances and getting experimental people think it’s “pretentious”
MOLTAR
Open the fucking canned peaches!

I looved this. Been thinking about it since I saw it a week ago. That ****ing third act was pure insanity.
Chip Skylark
hi

Gonna watch it solo this Sunday
Mr. Sting

People so used to vanilla, safe bull**** that when a filmmaker starts taking chances and getting experimental people think it’s “pretentious”
Filmmaker? lmao I already know what kind of movie goer you are just by the use of that word. Let me guess you probably thought la la land was amazing too 🤦🏻‍♂️

And no this was just overrated garbage that hipster white people who go watch plays or listen to indie on vinyl would love.

A24 is usually pretty good at knowing what projects to jump on, Midsommar was great and I’m really looking forward to the safdie bros next movie but this was ass and easily the most overrated pretentious artsy bull**** I’ve seen in a long time.
Mr. Sting

Whitemike

So fire, i need the blu ray asap
Poetry n Lotion
most of these niggas ain't livin right

dafoe deserves an oscar. movie was aight
Ly.As.09
Walking a Tight rope

You’re speaking facts! They’re literally in the moving farting for comic relief 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Pages:1 ... 15 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook