Kanye To The: Kanye West

Robert Eggers 'The Lighthouse' starring Willem Dafoe(October 18, 2019)

Pages:1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19

Goblin (level 5)

Should I watch this with my girl? Planning on bringing her to it Friday but hearing about the extreme masturbation scene throws me off a bit lol

flexistential crisis

amazing movie
Misfit

Should I watch this with my girl? Planning on bringing her to it Friday but hearing about the extreme masturbation scene throws me off a bit lol
wouldnt consider this a date movie unless yo girl one of them indie chicks, might wanna stick wit zombieland
notmyfirsttt

masturbation scene isn't extreme imo but this isn't really a date movie unless u know ur girl is into weird/artsy movies

edit: nvm I was thinking of the first masturbation scene
notmyfirsttt

copped the black tee :banderas:
everest.

Wtf. I been hyping this movie up to my dad bc he loves willem defoe and we are gonna go when it drops but itís gonna be an empty ass showing and idk if I wanna sit and watch a scene like that in that context :lol:
Goblin (level 5)

**** it imma see it with her, I'm still super interested in this movie.
We saw A Quiet Place together and that was a horrible movie theater experience so nothing can top that lol
Sgt.Leaf
Y'all broke as fuck tbh

Goblin (level 5) link=topic=7478450.msg542178403#msg542178403 date=1572457​809
**** it imma see it with her, I'm still super interested in this movie.
We saw A Quiet Place together and that was a horrible movie theater experience so nothing can top that lol
This really just a test to see if she's the one for you tbh
SegaDreamFlash

This really just a test to see if she's the one for you tbh

crying lmao
SegaDreamFlash

This **** finally showing in theaters near me this weekend. Doing a triple feature of this, Motherless Brooklyn, & Terminator.
saturn.diamond

went to watch this late last night and the projector turned off twice so the experience of the film was ruined for me. but good thing is, I got 3 free tickets out of it
SKYLVRK

bout to go see this for the 3rd time Friday.
frank reynolds

king :ffpu:
OtherOtherBenz

movie was unreal
OtherOtherBenz

I need a supercut of:

Rob smashing the seagull into smithereens
Pitt smashing the Manson girl's heads into smithereens
and Joker smashing dudes head against the wall into smithereens
Henry Krinkle

This **** finally showing in theaters near me this weekend
me too :banderas:
Fax B
uhh OK! LMFO

Fax B link=topic=7478450.msg54196615​9#msg54196615​9 date=1571581886
as a big fan of pattinsonís recent output, i wasnt blown away by his performance in this, Dafoe stole the show tbh he was absolutely incredible

as for the movie itself, i think i set my expectations too high, but i def enjoyed it (although im still tryna piece together exactly what happened lmao)
reading peopleís interpretations has got me thinking it went completely over my head, needa watch this again
Mr. Sting

Pretentious bull****

Pages:1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook