Kanye To The: Kanye West

Robert Eggers 'The Lighthouse' starring Willem Dafoe(October 18, 2019)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19

Rahh
bumaye

Yo :oh2:

Versetti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XddkIT1nSDI

Editor Louise Ford (The Witch, Don’t Breathe) has revealed some details about the film this week, telling Mandy News that Eggers will be shooting it in black and white.

“It’s set in 1890, and we’re shooting on 35mm black and white stock, virtually unheard of nowadays, she says. “Most black and white movies are shot in colour, and then converted to black and white in post. The dailies look beautiful; it’s very exciting.”
beflygelt
'i don't give a fick' - Yasiin

Pattinson knows how to pick em. Sounds dope
KingDandy

Editor Louise Ford (The Witch, Don’t Breathe) has revealed some details about the film this week, telling Mandy News that Eggers will be shooting it in black and white.

“It’s set in 1890, and we’re shooting on 35mm black and white stock, virtually unheard of nowadays, she says. “Most black and white movies are shot in colour, and then converted to black and white in post. The dailies look beautiful; it’s very exciting.”

:banderas:
iCarly Japan

Im so ****ing in, cant wait for this
cut

:banderas:
Il Cinefilo

So he shooting this on Eastman double-x, I assume? :hhh:
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

“It’s set in 1890, and we’re shooting on 35mm black and white stock, virtually unheard of nowadays,” she says. “Most black and white movies are shot in colour, and then converted to black and white in post. The dailies look beautiful; it’s very exciting.”

https://www.mandy.com/news/louise-ford-editor-interview-thoroughbreds-movie-editing-the-lighthouse

:obamahhh:
August4th

“That’s the closest I’ve come to punching a director,” Pattinson told Interview Magazine, he and Dafoe relaying how torturous the shoot got at times. “However much I love Robert [Eggers], there was a point where I did five takes walking across the beach, and after a while I was like, ‘What the **** is going on? I feel like you’re just spraying a fire hose in my face.’ And he was like, ‘I am spraying a fire hose in your face.’ It was like some kind of torture. It definitely creates an interesting energy.”

Dafoe added, “It’s funny, because when [Robert Pattinson] and I shot The Lighthouse together, the conditions were so harsh that we hardly talked outside of scenes.”

set for a 2019 release
beflygelt
'i don't give a fick' - Yasiin

Still so in for Dafoe x Pattinson :banderas:
Primate

This is gonna be so fiiiiiire. Horror renessaince :banderas:
GoldLink
grabba grabba grabba

In for Eggers 😩💪🏽
8th

I like the way this is sounding.
Yuzzy