Kanye To The: Kanye West

Robert Eggers 'The Lighthouse' starring Willem Dafoe(October 18, 2019)

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19

saturn.diamond

finally watched the witch last night, super pumped for this one

crispy14
Everything Im Not Made Me Everything I Am

most ppl I talk to didn't like the witch so Im in the minority anticipating this flick. love the black and white look Eggers is trying this time around
flexistential crisis

trailer hit different fr
escmb🎚

:jordanlaff:
Beaucoup Bucks
YAHM

IN
XantaClaus

I definitely feel there will be a real life mermaid. Either he (Pat) killed her or is hallucinating one. There is a mermaid tail in the poster and he is in the water in the trailer and also there is a wooden mermaid he’s holding. Definitely something crazy goes down with a mermaid.
They're gonna run train on a mermaid :banderas:
Fax B
uhh OK! LMFO

Most anticipated.
escmb🎚

few quotes from Pattinson

Before he takes on Gotham City, Pattinson will first tend to “The Lighthouse.” The black-and-white drama is his first performance that’s generating serious awards buzz, although it’s not your typical Oscar movie. True to its title, “The Lighthouse” is set in a watchtower in the middle of nowhere, as tension builds between a pair of watchmen. (Willem Dafoe plays the other role.) Slowly, things start to happen as the men succumb to their isolation, booze and hallucinations involving a mermaid who lives off the coast. “I remember doing it thinking I don’t know how I’m going to promote it,” Pattinson says. “Every single scene is just sprinting up to a cliff.”

Pattinson had seen Eggers’ 2015 Sundance horror film, “The Witch,” and he reached out to him about working on something down the line. The first idea that Eggers suggested wasn’t weird enough for Pattinson, so Eggers offered him an alternative script called “The Lighthouse.” He threw himself into preparing for the role, poring through historical studies about men in lighthouses, reading macabre stories and listening to audio tapes of dialects of New England, where the story is set. And Pattinson moved three months early to Cape Forchu, Nova Scotia, where Eggers had constructed a 70-foot wooden lighthouse, to acclimate to the location. To settle into the character, Pattinson grew a mustache, which he’d been trying to persuade directors to let him do for other parts. He’s not offended when a reporter asks if it was a prosthetic. “It’s actually real,” he says. “I thought it looked a bit fake as well.”

On “The Lighthouse,” he had trouble seeing anything due to the stylized cinematography. “We realized, because of the combination of shooting on black-and-white negative and the 1920s lenses, you need so much light just to get anything,” Pattinson says. “We were doing one scene which was talking to each other over a table. The light is so bright, you couldn’t see the other actor. OK, this is an unexpected turn of events.” Since his character is inebriated for most of the film, Pattinson had to double down on throwing his equilibrium off-balance. But he didn’t attempt a Method approach like on 2011’s “Water for Elephants,” where he actually got plastered. “All you’re doing is trying to stay sober afterwards and hoping that no one will find out you’re drunk for a drunk scene,” he says.
sam.

Most anticipated.
Vietbrah🙏
https://twitter.com/vietbrah

TIFF reactions coming soon
Gears

:banderas: :whew: :hnng: :floyd: :allears:
These 3 about to bless us all with an absolute classic
SegaDreamFlash

Random but the look of this reminds me of the Noir filter on the Resident Evil 2 remake. Lol

I’m ****in with it
🅰️drianSection Mod

SAINT PABLO
the future

Holy **** :damn:
YANDHI

:whew:
rwina

WHAT WHAT WHAWT HWAT HHWAT HWAT
Gears

:ffpu:

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19