Kanye To The: Kanye West

Robert Eggers 'The Lighthouse' starring Willem Dafoe(October 18, 2019)

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19

sam.

ima need that poster tho

Koala

Defoe de god :ffpu:
lilkuya

In.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Most anticipated.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

first poster

Gorgeous.
XantaClaus

That trailer gave me the exact same feeling of dread that I felt when I saw The Witch for the first time
Primate

Most anticipated.

Indeed
KEM

This movie looks really good, very excited to see it
shhwjwnlehscv

stills givin me a mad vampyr vibe

ratio lookin similar too :maybe:
shhwjwnlehscv

Some of the lighting looks are straight out of the 40s/50s in a way that I havent seen replicated before. Straight out of Night of the Hunter or something
the film looks to be inspired by the silent/early horror films mise en scene
lighting, aspect ratio. 1.19:1 is rarely used can pretty much only be found used in early films (vampyr, M, mabuse)
A.E.M.

Stupid question but, what exactly is this movie about? What's the premise of it?
YANDHI

Stupid question but, what exactly is this movie about? What's the premise of it?
Two lighthouse keepers alone running the house and they're descending into madness as it goes on I think. With the storms that take place and being alone they end up losing it over time. Will prob be a deeper plot once we see the actual film but i think that was it for now. Seems like Pattinsons character is fishy

YUNGLAMBCHOP

No cap this looks pretty good
doutzen

I definitely feel there will be a real life mermaid. Either he (Pat) killed her or is hallucinating one. There is a mermaid tail in the poster and he is in the water in the trailer and also there is a wooden mermaid hes holding. Definitely something crazy goes down with a mermaid.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Indeed

:khaled2:
Majestiq
I think she thinks I'm bipolar

Im beyond excited for this
Henry Krinkle

This looks fcking amazing
beflygelt
'i don't give a fick' - Yasiin

Most anticipated.