Kanye To The: Kanye West

Mike Flanagan's ‘The Shining’ Sequel ‘Doctor Sleep’ | November 8

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

rwina

Yo what is up with all these long movies lately?  Not that 152mins is massive or anything, but it's a surprising trend when a few years back it felt like general audiences couldn't sit still more than 2 hours.
i love it tbh
the biggest movie oat (avengers endgame) came out in 2019 and is 3 hours long.. i never expected that 3/4 years ago

Bad Finger Boogie

i love it tbh
the biggest movie oat (avengers endgame) came out in 2019 and is 3 hours long.. i never expected that 3/4 years ago

Yeah true, it's an unexpected shift.  I bet Cameron will wild out with those Avatar sequels and they'll all be 3+ hours.
rwina

:hhh:
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

everest.

This was awesome af.
Virgil Van Dijk

This was surprisingly good
Creation

This was amazing.
Primate

Cant wait to watch.
Creation

Mike Flanagan really understands King's material.

Heres something to do with references, ill spoiler it so you don't see it, but it will contain no spoilers anyway:

As a HUUUUGE Dark Tower fan, i noticed several big references to the Dark Tower as a whole, i wont spoil when they appear but here they are:

The bus company in the movie is called Tet Transit
**** says to Danny ''Ka Is A Wheel''.
LaMerk Industries appears in the movie.
Number 19 shows up on a baseball jersey.
Primate

Didn't really like it. Felt like it was trying to be faithful to both the book and the original film but failed to great at either. Should have committed fully to either one. Also the whole psychic vampire stuff felt kinda goofy to me.
Lordie
I would rather have known Castro in the hills than in the palace

Didn't really like it. Felt like it was trying to be faithful to both the book and the original film but failed to great at either. Should have committed fully to either one. Also the whole psychic vampire stuff felt kinda goofy to me.
the idea of it even having a connection to the '80 film after King's public distaste for it is laughable for me
the 150 min runtime ain't helping either
Boi-1da
San Antonio Spurs #RaceForSeis

This was incredible
Vinsanity_Lives

This looks so goofy I just cannot see it being good?
link_815

This was really good. People are missing out.
Theory

Movie was actually hard

Also lmao at getting an academy award nominated person for a 2 minute scene where they say 2 lines and get murdered :dead:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook