Kanye To The: Kanye West

Mike Flanagan's ‘The Shining’ Sequel ‘Doctor Sleep’ | November 8

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

Henry Krinkle

Advertising will turn up after IT releases
my dad even mentioned this trailer and he only watches movie like Olympus has fallen so ppl are def seeing it

KidBino
Feeling horny

Dew dis but wit the thing k tanks bai U・x・U
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

sipsomektt

This film will NEVER live up to what The Shining is for me, but I’m certainly gonna give it a shot.

It will solidify for me whether Flanagan deserved all that gas he got last year for Haunting of Hill House. That show drug badly for me from eps 6-8. Also, I’ve yet to see Flanagan do anything new with his filmmaking. When he’s doing good stuff, it’s usually just very well done rehashed stuff from older films.
blahblahem
cock

sipsomektt link=topic=7440986.msg540558389#msg540558389 date=156690​6255
This film will NEVER live up to what The Shining is for me, but I’m certainly gonna give it a shot.

It will solidify for me whether Flanagan deserved all that gas he got last year for Haunting of Hill House. That show drug badly for me from eps 6-8. Also, I’ve yet to see Flanagan do anything new with his filmmaking. When he’s doing good stuff, it’s usually just very well done rehashed stuff from older films.

tbh no horror film will never live up to the shining so this film is already at a major disadvantage being called the shining's sequel when it should really be hyped as another stephen king adaption

on haunting of hill house, flanagan imo deserved every bit of praise he got for that show, **** was amazing and i have faith in him doing this movie some justice
saturn.diamond

tbh no horror film will never live up to the shining so this film is already at a major disadvantage being called the shining's sequel when it should really be hyped as another stephen king adaption

on haunting of hill house, flanagan imo deserved every bit of praise he got for that show, **** was amazing and i have faith in him doing this movie some justice
couldn't have said it better myself
Freestyle 4

They showed a new trailer for this in-front of IT part 2. Looked amazing man, I can’t wait for this.
me wa cagar

They showed a new trailer for this in-front of IT part 2. Looked amazing man, I can’t wait for this.
:whew:
Primate

Got total faith in MF. One of the best horror directors working today.
Creation

I am so excited for this. I loved Danny in this book. I feel Stranger Things ripped off Abra when they created Eleven.
tupacarti
thank you so much have a great day slatt*

KingDandy

Damn this looks great.
me wa cagar

Trailer looks trizash but this'll probably be great
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Damn this looks great.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Freestyle 4

Confirmed to be 2 hours and 32 minutes btw :work:
Bad Finger Boogie

Yo what is up with all these long movies lately?  Not that 152mins is massive or anything, but it's a surprising trend when a few years back it felt like general audiences couldn't sit still more than 2 hours.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook