Kanye To The: Kanye West

Mike Flanagan's ‘The Shining’ Sequel ‘Doctor Sleep’ | November 8

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

August4th

WB's SHINING sequel, DOCTOR SLEEP, creeps into theaters Nov. 8, 2019 instead of Jan. 24, 2020.

dorian_j
In such a horror mood

dorian_j
In such a horror mood

StanMaaan
Deleted

in
TheCC

so they're leaning heavy on Kubrick's film?

I haven't read the book (Doctor Sleep) but I thought this was going to kind of ignore Kubrick's Shining and focus more on Stephen King's book.

Great trailer
Roderick

I haven't read the book (Doctor Sleep) but I thought this was going to kind of ignore Kubrick's Shining and focus more on Stephen King's book.

Great trailer
WB may be using Kubrick's influence just as a marketing tool.
frank reynolds

WB may be using Kubrick's influence just as a marketing tool.
Stanley rolling in his grave :smh:
Freestyle 4

Wow, this looks good. So it looks like it's a direct sequel to Kubrick's The Shining. For some reason I thought they'd just ignore that and just follow the novel.
HighFiveGhost

looks cheap af
Freestyle 4

Great trailer
We thought the same thing.
everest.

the only noteable and like affective imagery and MOMENTS from the trailer (like where the music goes up, where the tension peaks) is all just scenes (?) from the shining lol

still intrigued tho, that music motif at the end literally just bought my ticket for me :hah:
everest.

flanagan brought that haunting of hill house colour palette with him to the shoot it seems
me wa cagar

Flanagan a god

Can't wait
me wa cagar

The Shining Book > Movie

Haven't read Doctor Sleep
Pulp.

looks like it could be a good movie with a poor trailer

but this was a poor trailer
KingDandy

Looks interesting
ChiefSosa
t(-_-t)

Trailer didn’t really do anything for me, coolest part were the Shining scenes remade. Oh well, maybe they didn’t wanna give too much away.
TheCC

flanagan brought that haunting of hill house colour palette with him to the shoot it seems

Hopefully he doesn't bring the expository dialogue mixed with over-the-top acting with him...

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook