Kanye To The: Kanye West

The End of the F***ing World | OUT NOW S2 Coming Soon

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14

Aaron
Playboi Carti Fan Club

not a fan, just felt like a copy of other movies with none of the charm or humor

13 Beaches
to find one empty

not a fan, just felt like a copy of other movies with none of the charm or humor
luckily i dont watch movies. this was great
DatDudeChris

On the 4th episode. Its good so far but man the Alyssa & James can be annoying af at times lol
TScott
think before u quote

I liked it a lot.
TScott
think before u quote

I love British insults. As for some of the complaints Iím seeing, itís definitely edgy, but itís edgy in an authentic way. These arenít southpark watching teenagers trying their hardest to be offensive, itís just two people sick of their lives and finally being themselves.
Wop La Flare

I love British insults. As for some of the complaints Iím seeing, itís definitely edgy, but itís edgy in an authentic way. These arenít southpark watching teenagers trying their hardest to be offensive, itís just two people sick of their lives and finally being themselves.

this, felt different and I liked it.
InfiniteAverage

i like james and alyssaís acting
Lowkey.

I liked it a lot.
Fronk.

this was cool
Jaysil18

This was great
Rickyyy
ricardocastilleja

Just finished this, loved it. Only downside imo was the ending was kinda meh but yeah other than that, awesome show
OBERG
TESTING.

Just finished this, loved it. Only downside imo was the ending was kinda meh but yeah other than that, awesome show
AKFresh

this was cool
DatDudeChris

This is basically how i felt
Rickyyy
ricardocastilleja

Not content with the ending, but donít wanna a season 2 bc it would feel like overkill if not properly done :floyd:
BooksAreSUS
why me why me why am I so fly?

this was ****ing great
skrillar
ok

also the guy actor is 22 irl and the girl is 25 :dead: wtf lmaooo

british actors so ahead of the game they've stopped aging
jesus christ i thought they were 15 lmfao
chief cognac

channel 4 killing it lately getting british shows to a worldwide audience. lovesick, chewing gum, peep show, top boy, this

brrrrrrap
black mirror too
netflix stealing all their good UK **** off Channel 4 :mhmm:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook