Kanye To The: Kanye West

Tyler, The Creator Unreleased Discog/Chat Thread [UPDATE: HOSTED ON MEGA, 215 TRACKS]

Pages:1 2 3 4

MemePlug
we still out here, livin like a doctor

Merry Late Christmas OF sxn. this was supposed to be uploaded a few days ago but came late due to some technical issues. In this comp is 185 unreleased, misc, and scrapped instrumentals from 2007 to present. Pre bastard tracks, u stream instrumentals, instagram snippets, scrapped tracks, mobli sessions, studio sessions for wolf and cherry bomb, and more is included in this comp. There are 3 tracks in this comp that you will never be able to find anywhere else besides here (excluding horsemastaflex). even ****nick doesn't have one of said tracks. I worked real hard putting this all together after weeks of compiling and searching and here it is. As a bonus for the hold up i included the golf media interviews for vince and rocky. Bless up fam. Thank you to everyone who helped me out with this.

PLEASE PM ME IF THE LINK IS NOT WORKING OR DOWN

fakes? :keefnah:

UPDATE: UNRELEASED DISCOG IS NOW ENTIRELY ONLINE ON MEGA, ALLOWING YOU TO INDIVIDUALLY DOWNLOAD THE TRACKS YOU WANT WITHOUT A HUGE ZIP FILE. NEW TRACKS HAVE ALSO BEEN ADDED, NOW AT A TOTAL OF 215 TRACKS. I WILL ADD TRACKS EVERY SO OFTEN AS I FIND MORE/MORE LEAK.

LINK: https://mega.nz/#F!5vBRASSK!QD2H_zMQfWf1mq1D-rFSOQ

Feel free to discuss any unreleased tracks or ask any questions about them itt.

DiVerse

Bro aren't a majority of these not real? The only thing I haven't come across here is "Vice"

I heard Bapes Polo, Arcade Radio, Crikle, Bye Nigga (I'm pretty sure is actually the Commercial instrumental), Thrash Soda, My Favorite Ladies Remix etc are fake. Plus a lot of these are fan made edits. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Deadass. Like appreciate this but what exactly is exclusive that nobody else had or is even real? Because most of this **** is fanmade, fake or snippets of songs we'll never hear in its entirety. That Rusty "alternative" hurt to listen to
MemePlug

Bro aren't a majority of these not real? The only thing I haven't come across here is "Vice"

I heard Bapes Polo, Arcade Radio, Crikle, Bye Nigga (I'm pretty sure is actually the Commercial instrumental), Thrash Soda, My Favorite Ladies Remix etc are fake. Plus a lot of these are fan made edits. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Deadass. Like appreciate this but what exactly is exclusive that nobody else had or is even real? Because most of this **** is fanmade, fake or snippets of songs we'll never hear in its entirety. That Rusty "alternative" hurt to listen to
i wrote in the track list document that bape polos was a fake and i probably shouldve taken that out to prevent confusion. the only reason i included it was because it was made by a guy that had close connections with tyler and sent him beats on myspace a while ago. all the rest are real, verified by horsemastaflex. idk how tf you thought bye nigga was the instrumental for commercial, two completely separate beats. deadass, just google commercial by odd future and you'll see that it has a completely different beat. the only "fanmade edits" in the comp are alt rusty, bimmer with a custom intro, a who dat boy edit i made and the secret garden freestyle i just laced over the secret garden instrumental. everything else is legit tracks. the 3 rare tracks were supposed to be adam's family, mf ace and vice since you cant really find them anywhere else on the internet unless someone gives them to you.

btw you had snippets on your 2pac comp too :kanyeshrug:
bobby quick

This a good troll
KaliToThe
Kpop Emotes on my Profile !

I appreciate and salute OP's effort because I'm respectful of people I meet online despite their initiative ending up being a complete failure 😃👍
DiVerse

i wrote in the track list document that bape polos was a fake and i probably shouldve taken that out to prevent confusion. the only reason i included it was because it was made by a guy that had close connections with tyler and sent him beats on myspace a while ago. all the rest are real, verified by horsemastaflex. idk how tf you thought bye nigga was the instrumental for commercial, two completely separate beats. deadass, just google commercial by odd future and you'll see that it has a completely different beat. the only "fanmade edits" in the comp are alt rusty, bimmer with a custom intro, a who dat boy edit i made and the secret garden freestyle i just laced over the secret garden instrumental. everything else is legit tracks. the 3 rare tracks were supposed to be adam's family, mf ace and vice since you cant really find them anywhere else on the internet unless someone gives them to you.

btw you had snippets on your 2pac comp too :kanyeshrug:

I had very few snippets out of a 685 track unreleased 2Pac compilation. Trust me when I say VERY FEW SNIPPETS. You have mad LIVE snippets, GOLF Radio rips, fake tracks and fanmade edits which makes the **** completely pointless. The difference between my comp and yours is that my my **** is purely authentic. With REAL PAC UNHEARDS WITH REAL UNHEARD VOCALS BEATS ETC, ORIGINAL, ALTERNATIVE VERSIONS/TAKES AND ALL that can be heard clear as day

This **** is atrocious. And no nigga all the tracks I named in my last post are fake a Pam Anderson's ****. I even went out of my way to do my own research last night and them ****s are fake. And from what I remember The ORIGINAL TYLER MADE Commercial instrumental is called Bye Nigga. All it took was a quick Google and YouTube search. The fact you really had dudes waiting for this is crazy. There's even LEAKED **** you could've thrown on here but didn't lmao appreciate this but issa no for me.

Shouts out to Tea Leaves too for making fire 2007 tyler type beats. This **** fell flat on it's face like I thought it would lmao
leave room 4 nature

Lol i dont give a **** if some of the tracks are fake, thank you OP. some of yall are so mean damn
Vagabonds
#PROUDCATOWNER

Lol i dont give a **** if some of the tracks are fake, thank you OP. some of yall are so mean damn
MemePlug

I had very few snippets out of a 685 track unreleased 2Pac compilation. Trust me when I say VERY FEW SNIPPETS. You have mad LIVE snippets, GOLF Radio rips, fake tracks and fanmade edits which makes the **** completely pointless. The difference between my comp and yours is that my my **** is purely authentic. With REAL PAC UNHEARDS WITH REAL UNHEARD VOCALS BEATS ETC, ORIGINAL, ALTERNATIVE VERSIONS/TAKES AND ALL that can be heard clear as day

This **** is atrocious. And no nigga all the tracks I named in my last post are fake a Pam Anderson's ****. I even went out of my way to do my own research last night and them ****s are fake. And from what I remember The ORIGINAL TYLER MADE Commercial instrumental is called Bye Nigga. All it took was a quick Google and YouTube search. The fact you really had dudes waiting for this is crazy. There's even LEAKED **** you could've thrown on here but didn't lmao appreciate this but issa no for me.

Shouts out to Tea Leaves too for making fire 2007 tyler type beats. This **** fell flat on it's face like I thought it would lmao
yea i included snippets because in a lot of cases theyre the only instance where youre able to listen to a certain song. if i had access to the full version of all the snippets i included i would have added it, but unfortunately im not tyler himself. if i need to i will post a screenshot of horse's pm to me saying mf ace is legit. please link me to where you found evidence for bye nigga being the og commercial instrumental cus i cant find anything on it. after searching i found that arcade radio and crikle are fake so i'll give you that. the guy i got them from told me they were legit and i took his word for it and that was my mistake. out of 187 tracks (now 185 after removing said fakes) i have only 3 golf media rips, 18 snippets including the live performances of unreleased songs which arent even really snippets, 4 fanmade edits and 2 fake tracks that ive since removed after searching around the internet again. do the math and all of those i just said are less than 15% of the entire tape. idk what other leaked stuff youre talking about but please let me know so i can add them at a later time. all the alternates/originals i included are legit so that point invalid. and i gave you vice and that was an unheard too.
MemePlug

literally 3 of them out of 187 are fake, i even wrote in the tracklist doc that one of them was and the other two i had no knowledge of them being fakes. yall are trippin
MemePlug

I appreciate and salute OP's effort because I'm respectful of people I meet online despite their initiative ending up being a complete failure 😃👍
not a complete failure, yall still got vice
MemePlug

smh yall are acting like i was gonna leak an entire album's worth of unheards even tho in my original post about me working on this i even said i only had 5 unheards, which i later updated saying 3 of them turned out to be fakes and the other 2 i guess everyone has even tho you cant find them anywhere on the internet. vice came in later courtesy of horsemastaflex. i wasnt even trying to hype this up that much and then yall are dissappointed when it doesnt meet your expectations
Negan

Iíll appreciate it OP :salute:. Donít mind everyone else
Strictly Syrup
BLURRED x VISION

I rarely ever post in the section but yíall ruthless :dead:
MemePlug

Iíll appreciate it OP :salute:. Donít mind everyone else
thanks fam that means something
fucknick
until then I'm pouring drink into my esophagus

smh yall are acting like i was gonna leak an entire album's worth of unheards even tho in my original post about me working on this i even said i only had 5 unheards, which i later updated saying 3 of them turned out to be fakes and the other 2 i guess everyone has even tho you cant find them anywhere on the internet. vice came in later courtesy of horsemastaflex. i wasnt even trying to hype this up that much and then yall are dissappointed when it doesnt meet your expectations
there was a couple of tracks I didn't have bless you :hhh:
MemePlug

there was a couple of tracks I didn't have bless you :hhh:
thanks bro
http://dankacid.com

bro youre so mad he didnt force you to pay him for this

Pages:1 2 3 4

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook