Kanye To The: Kanye West

✓ Supernatural Thread

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73

Busy

Last episode was awesome you idjits :banjo:

dorian_j
In such a horror mood

I'm kind of disappointed by this season so far. It's not that it's bad, but it had potential to be epic(with that whole Castiel/God storyline). Now, they parted the brothers again. Like, c'mon. We've been through that before.

GASP

I'm kind of disappointed by this season so far. It's not that it's bad, but it had potential to be epic(with that whole Castiel/God storyline). Now, they parted the brothers again. Like, c'mon. We've been through that before.

MrXToThaZ
Saints <3

:allears:
Allee

who dat??
MrXToThaZ
Saints <3

who dat??
erica cerra, she's in the last ep of the 6th series and she's also in a town called eureka
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

She kind of looks like Stacie Orrico.
Allee

erica cerra, she's in the last ep of the 6th series and she's also in a town called eureka
cool im only on episode 10 of the 6th series at the mo!!
MrXToThaZ
Saints <3

She kind of looks like Stacie Orrico.
tiny bit yeah
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Last night's episode was alright. It reminded me of season one. Glad that the Winchesters didn't stay apart for too long.

KiDCuDDER
Deleted

Bump. This ****s epic
Busy

Classic Supernatural, perfect balance between action and "comedy" imo
HeartlessNobody
A young nigga trying to win here again.

I agree, it's like it started out so great with cast being god and even the introduction of the leviathans. Then after that, it's like they have been doing these random side missions. They did this in earlier seasons but it all had a connection to the main plot. But in this season, I'm just not feeling it. Like that Osiris mission or the missions with the witches. Hopefully it picks back up

dorian_j
In such a horror mood

That episode was weird as **** and I loved it.

GASP

solid episode

Need more Crowley
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

It looks like the show's back on track.

Bobby!  :cryfam:

Busy

Bobby!  :cryfam:

This. And LOOB at the photoshopped pics of **** Roman :hah:
Busy

Great episode imo, very emotional. Bobby can't just die. Please don't let him die. :cryfam:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook