In such a horror mood

I love that show :allears:

Yeah. It's a dope show.

Moozus
Sies

Season 7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
AtlasaltA
Deleted

I'm really interested to see what role Castiel will play in Season 7 being the new "God" and all.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

dorian_j
In such a horror mood

I'm really interested to see what role Castiel will play in Season 7 being the new "God" and all.

Sera Gamble however was very tight lipped about how much we are going to be seeing Castiel in this next season, only stating that he will be in the first 2 episodes. Gamble stated that for a while Cas has felt that God abandoned him, and that his “daddy issues” will play a big role in regards to his new god-status. Castiel felt that God was doing a terrible job and that he will use his new status to do what he believes God should have been doing for a while, cleaning up the messes that he believes that his father has left.
GASP

imo it started to pick up from season 3
season 4 was my favorite as was season 5
GASP

Crowley FTW !!!!!!
AtlasaltA
Deleted

Thanks man.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Thanks man.

No problem.

about to watch Season 6 episode 5 in the UK in 10 mins

we well behind

*sigh
MrXToThaZ
Saints <3

love supernatural, been watching it from the begining and i still love it
BoutDatLife

I'm thinking of getting into this, Is it worth it?
Baldpoint Pen
We deal in illusions

the new season wasnt pretty decent. i actually enjoyed it, was quite suprised seeing as hit was suppose to end a season ago
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Exclusive: Supernatural Stages Buffy Reunion With Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters!

The CW’s Supernatural aims to slay you by reuniting Buffyverse alumni Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters — aka Cordelia and Spike — in one of its Season 7 episodes, TVLine has learned exclusively.

What’s more, the two actors, who previously worked together both on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its David Boreanaz-fronted spin-off Angel, will be playing husband and wife on the spooktacular drama, which launches its new cycle on Friday, Sept. 23, at 9/8c. Watch for this glorious genre-gasm to come in the new season’s fifth episode, titled “Shut Up, Dr. Phil.”

“This episode is ‘Bewitched gone wrong,’” reveals showrunner Sera Gamble. “[It was] all upside for this successful man (Marsters) while he was married to the witch (Carpenter), but now that he’s pissed her off, the whole town is paying the price.”

TVLine happened to be speaking with Carpenter on Wednesday morning (to talk up her Sept. 1 Burn Notice appearance), when she shared what little she could about her Supernatural outing. “My people called me yesterday to see if I wanted to do it and I’m like, ‘Yeah, I’d love to go to Vancouver in the summer!’” she said. “It’s probably one of my all-time favorite cities.”

At the time, little did Carpenter know that the Canadian seaport would be playing host to the biggest on-screen Buffy reunion to date, or at least since her and Nicholas Brendon’s 2006 ABC Family movie, Relative Chaos.

Carpenter and Marsters will film their Supernatural appearance the week of August 22 — after the former swings by New Orleans for a cameo in Haunted High, a just-announced Syfy original movie about teens trapped in a school by the ghost of a headmaster (played by Lost‘s M.C. Gainey). Pulp film icon Danny Trejo (Machete) costars as a possible hero, while Carpenter lords over the school’s library.

“I asked the director, ‘Can I be totally unrecognizable, using make-up effects, or do I have to be a ‘hot’ librarian?’ And he was like, ‘Hot. Librarian,’” she relates with a laugh. “For once, I want to be something different!”

Carpenter was just seen pulling “double” duty this past Monday on Lifetime’s Deadly Sibling Rivalry (encoring Saturday at 9/8c), while Marsters’ most recent TV credits include Hawaii Five-0, Smallville and Caprica.

Source
Reaper

stopped watching this show after the apocalypse

still one of my fave shows of all time
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Season 7 Promo

Busy

It's not supposed to be a funny show, but they're always throwing little jokes here and there

Edit: I'm glad there is finally a thread about this
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Supernatural on Set - Jensen & Jared E! Online Interview

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook