Kanye To The: Kanye West

✓ Supernatural Thread

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 73

@Yeezus Christ
Yeezus Piece

i ****in love dean. no homo. hes just really badass and funny. cas is really funny with his incompetence with human culture.

Moozus
Sies

Holy ****, I thought it ended with Season 5. I was addicted upto then. I'm downloading Season 6 right now! This is awesome!
UnnamedProtagonist
fear him

one of the best shows right now (haven't seen the new season though)
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Oh, ****! Now that was some season finale. The beginning of the sixth year of 'Supernatural' was a bit shaky, but by the time 'Caged Heart' aired, everything went back to normal and the show started kicking ass again. The worst episodes of the season have got to be 'Exile on Main St.' and that awful 'Mannequin 3: The Reckoning'. The rest ranks from good to great. I must admit, that I was a bit afraid if 'Supernatural' could go on after the stellar season five and Eric Kripke's departure, but I shouldn't have been, because as it turned out the show took a different, but a really good turn. It's been a bumpy ride this year, but what happened in the season finale opens up new possibilities and a great new chapter for the Winchester Brothers next year. Cas is God now, or at least he think he is and he's not affraid to "snap his fingers" to sustain that status. He is now a major force to be reckoned with and he's not playing this time. I can't wait to see what happens in season seven.
ecabney
Lets touch GOD this time, boys

the best episodes of Supernatural are the ones that are just flat-out hilarious.
@Yeezus Christ
Yeezus Piece

i thought season 6 was the last season?
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

i thought season 6 was the last season?

No. They got picked up for another season. I guess season 7 will be the last.
brainmelt

am just getting into this show (thanks to my obsessed friend), downloaded Season 1 and am gonna peep it tonight.
Blaze

I haven't seen Season 6 yet, 'cause I honestly lost track with the whole "vampire" ****. But I will be getting back into it soon.
moans
Is it possible that I'm not as attractive as I think I am?

Is the second half of the sixth season worth watching?
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Definitely.
Carnage
Deleted

It'll seem like **** is going downhill but you won't be dissapointed
moans
Is it possible that I'm not as attractive as I think I am?

Definitely.

It'll seem like **** is going downhill but you won't be dissapointed

Thanks, I'll stick with it!
AtlasaltA
Deleted

I love that show :allears:
Emanuel

**** got pretty boring tho, after the angel saga they should have ended it.
AtlasaltA
Deleted

**** got pretty boring tho, after the angel saga they should have ended it.
Meh, I guess I'm just really interested in the whole angel demon ****. But season 7 looks kind of promising with Castiel being the "new God".
Emanuel

Meh, I guess I'm just really interested in the whole angel demon ****. But season 7 looks kind of promising with Castiel being the "new God".
I used to be really into it in the first seasons, up until when dean was sent to hell, after that **** just went downhill for me, still i watch it to see how it ends up.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 73

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook