Kanye To The: Kanye West

✓ Supernatural Thread

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 73

Busy

Exactly!

Dude, do you remember the scene where "it" came out of the shower drain? Afterwards, I took the quickest shower of my life!! I'm talking 15 to 30 seconds I kid you not. I just poured water on my body, cleaned my wee wee and got THE **** OUT

dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Dude, do you remember the scene where "it" came out of the shower drain? Afterwards, I took the quickest shower of my life!! I'm talking 15 to 30 seconds I kid you not. I just poured water on my body, cleaned my wee wee and got THE **** OUT

I remember that! :cryfam:

Stephen King knows how to create those monsters, right? lol This one have stuck with me since childhood.
AtlasaltA
Deleted

BUMP..
Lilo
https://www.huobi.br.com/en-us/topic/invited/?invite_code=44t73

Finally getting intresting.

Angels are the only thing that has got me watching supernatural.
HeartlessNobody
A young nigga trying to win here again.

Need to catch up tbh. after bobby died I kind of stopped watching. Haven't been much of a fan of this season. Hopefully season 8 will be better
mattandr3ws

Haven't watched Fridays episode just yet. But I hate that actress playing that demon girl.

Last weeks episode I could have sworn that one girl dropped a ****. Swear she said what the ****s a leviathan or whatever.
Busy

Haven't watched Fridays episode just yet. But I hate that actress playing that demon girl.

Last weeks episode I could have sworn that one girl dropped a ****. Swear she said what the ****s a leviathan or whatever.

she ugly
mattandr3ws

she ugly

That head, That face, That voice.... Just hate her and I wish they would kill her already. Or atleast make her switch bodies lol
AtlasaltA
Deleted

Few episodes left in the season.. I love the show but tbh they should've already ended it.
mattandr3ws

Few episodes left in the season.. I love the show but tbh they should've already ended it.

Yep. Not really sure where they are going with it anymore.
Should of ended it when Sam went to hell... Sad maybe, but it was a fitting goodbye.
K Choice

I actually like this season ... Its like supernatural is taking on the "secret society" idea ...
HeartlessNobody
A young nigga trying to win here again.

Supernatural got renewed for an 8th season. I hope it goes back to its roots because i really wasn't feeling this season. Seasons 1-5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
mattandr3ws

Worst season so far. Season finale was pretty wack. Very end at least has me ready for the new season though.
Kingwolf

Worst season so far. Season finale was pretty wack. Very end at least has me ready for the new season though.
yea I think it was more of a set up for next season. Season 8 looks like its going to be dope tho
Busy

How many times are they going to use Kansas though?
Jonny XX
I be on some other shit

Lets hope season 8 is good. I mean this season was just pointless and it felt so disjointed at times because they would air three episodes and then go on hiatus for two weeks and this occurred maybe 4-5 times throughout the season.
NoTacos
Peeno: The Last Fartbender

damn i just started season 3 and **** is so intense

when the trickster returned i was like :wom:
NoTacos
Peeno: The Last Fartbender

OMFG!!!!! im watching the morton house episode in season 3 **** is so ballin'!!!!!!!!!

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 73

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook