Kanye To The: Kanye West

Liverpool FC -THE KLOPP-

Pages:1 ... 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701

Bri10

https://twitter.com/westhamtransfer/status/1183776080404066304?s=09

2 months into the season and this ****e is already started all over again :dead:

GOOSE.

Probably draw against City as well. Same dross we we had lost season with both teams playing defensively.
If we wanna win league we have to beat city in one of the games. If Laporte and sane are still out then that’ll definitely help us in the home game and give us good chance
GOOSE.

https://twitter.com/westhamtransfer/status/1183776080404066304?s=09

2 months into the season and this ****e is already started all over again :dead:
Same fanbase who were crying about city and pep ‘ruining’ the league by spending so much money and turning it into one team league when they lost 5-0 to them on the first day of the season lol

Shameless
Bri10

If we wanna win league we have to beat city in one of the games. If Laporte and sane are still out then that’ll definitely help us in the home game and give us good chance
Of there's a game I think we have to beat City in, it's the away fixture in April, if we win there, granted we don't but have a cataclysmic run of form fitting the season. Think we'll have be in a great position to go all the way. Don't think this game will be particularly consequential to the season, it's fast too early in the season, and we've got too good a lead on them.
GOOSE.

firmino is going to be key for us in this game, we were looking good last year until he had to come off for sturridge

awb and shaw are only back from injury for them too so hopefully mane & salah can get some joy out of them

alisson
trent matip virgil robertson
henderson fabinho gini
salah bobby mane
GOOSE.

Read an article too that suggested we should switch up the positions of the front 3,  maybe that’s why we tried that against Salzburg & Leicester :oh:

“Firstly, United do look to play the offside trap and Harry Maguire isn’t the quickest. Positioning Salah and Mané on the right side of the team – which happens naturally if the latter starts as a right-sided forward, due to Salah instinctively drifting to that part of the pitch – means the pair can angle their runs to exploit the fact that Maguire lacks recovery pace.

“Starting with the same shape as they used against the Foxes enables the above. It also pits Firmino against Wan-Bissaka. Now, the £50million-rated right-back is famed for his tackling ability and recovery pace. In a foot race, very few will beat him. But as shown when Liverpool faced Crystal Palace last season, the 21-year-old doesn’t have as much joy against trickier players who aren’t reliant on pace.

Naby Keïta and Mané controlled the space so it wasn’t about a foot race. It was about a battle of the minds, with both Liverpool players looking to tempt the right-back into diving into a tackle in a dangerous area. On the night, Wan-Bissaka missed three of his six attempted tackles. Sticking Firmino on his side of the pitch might see Liverpool get a lot of joy against a player many believe to be the best defensive full-back in the Premier League”
Bri10

:khaled:

Gerrard for Henderson is the only change I'd really make tbh.
Virgil Van Dijk

:khaled:

Gerrard for Henderson is the only change I'd really make tbh.
No Carra :dash:
Luka Kloppo
Champions

:jordanlaff:
Bri10

Good, let's keep the team of the decade free of own goal merchants
Bri10

L.O.V.E
'If you do not have the heart of a lion, then do not travel on the path of love'

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/amp/news/first-team/369091-joel-matip-signs-new-long-term-liverpool-contract

My CB of the decade

There is always that one kid that has to have a different opinion
GOOSE.

New deal for matip is great news

Wonder what this means for Gomez now. Up until that injury he was immense and him & Virgil had a great partnership. Hopefully he stays patient and sticks around
Bri10

Really let ourselves down
GOOSE.

They’re absolutely awful but we just can’t win at old trafford lol makes it worse that city will go there and smack them 3-0

Win our next three games though and we go nine points clear at the top. Salah back this week will help too because origi is useless when he starts games 
VegasLights

Been on here years and don't think I've ever posted in here.

Anyone here go to games? I go home and most European aways. Anyone happen to be going Genk away?

We were ****e today. International breaks always do that to us.
GOOSE.

Been on here years and don't think I've ever posted in here.

Anyone here go to games? I go home and most European aways. Anyone happen to be going Genk away?

We were ****e today. International breaks always do that to us.
Yeah Kenneth is from Liverpool and goes the games

Join the footy discord

Pages:1 ... 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook