Kanye To The: Kanye West

Liverpool FC -THE KLOPP-

Pages:1 ... 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701

GOOSE.

:damn:

GOOSE.

Weve lost one game in the league since the final in Kiev...
Bri10

https://twitter.com/SamueILFC/status/1180534519620935681?s=20

My Cruyff turn virtuoso :ffpu:
Bri10

Weve lost one game in the league since the final in Kiev...
Irrelevant, FSG sell to buy and Spurs are finishing above us, unfortunately
GOOSE.

Irrelevant, FSG sell to buy and Spurs are finishing above us, unfortunately
I genuinely thought they would be closer to us & city than the rest

It really is us and city then the other 18 teams
Bri10

I genuinely thought they would be closer to us & city than the rest

It really is us and city then the other 18 teams
Thought the same until I saw Spurs form over the last two seasons, they've been in steady decline since they came 2nd. A few purple patches here and there help hide it.

Bri10

:jayhuh:
GOOSE.

Thought the same until I saw Spurs form over the last two seasons, they've been in steady decline since they came 2nd. A few purple patches here and there help hide it.
Yeah the CL run definitely covered up the league form at the back end of last season. Poch will leave and walk into big job and rightfully so imo, hes top coach but its just gone stale
Bri10

Yeah the CL run definitely covered up the league form at the back end of last season. Poch will leave and walk into big job and rightfully so imo, hes top coach but its just gone stale

He'll definitely get a top job if he leaves, but actually think the jury might still be out on him being an elite coach.
Ideekay
the house is burning

perfect weekend :hhh:
Bri10

Hope united persist with ole a little longer, can't be having United another mini homeboy
L.O.V.E
'If you do not have the heart of a lion, then do not travel on the path of love'

Hope united persist with ole a little longer, can't be having United another mini homeboy

😂😂😂
GOOSE.

He'll definitely get a top job if he leaves, but actually think the jury might still be out on him being an elite coach.
Yeah I think he has it in him but well see in his next job
GOOSE.

If we cant beat this united side then hand the trophy to pep rn
Singh is King

PL CHAMPS!!!
ITS_LIIIIT

4 years with the best manager as a Liverpool manager in my lifetime today
GOOSE.

We will surely drop points in one of our next four and funny enough I feel like United is the most likely lol
Bri10

We will surely drop points in one of our next four and funny enough I feel like United is the most likely lol
Probably draw against City as well. Same dross we we had lost season with both teams playing defensively.

Pages:1 ... 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook