Kanye To The: Kanye West

Liverpool FC -THE KLOPP-

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1701

drop.out
I could jump off a bridge and let you walk over me

No they wouldn't and Gerrard has a much better shot

seriously, have you ever seen scholes playing in his prime?

even now. gerrard is ridiculously wayward with his passes now compared to the past.

scholes, even now, hits 80 yard balls inch perfect

Cesc
Deleted

I dont see Scholes get half the praise Gerrard has

how old are you? just out of interest, because Scholes at his best a few years ago so maybe you didn't see that?
drop.out

I dont see Scholes get half the praise Gerrard has

LOL where are you seeing this?
.RYAN
swirv

****, please. The Prime Minister might live in London, but he isn't from London. He moved to London when he was elected. :facepalm:

gtfo with that ****!

still from london tho :rofl:
samcotts

err no.. no they wouldn't...

They most definitely would. I think it's fair for someone to rate Scholes higher, but to believe the world thinks the same? Nonsense. Gerrard will forever be regarded as the better player to most people.
Cesc
Deleted

still from london tho :rofl:

David Cameron (he's the Prime Minister) isn't from London. :facepalm:
BoutDatLife

seriously, have you ever seen scholes playing in his prime?

even now. gerrard is ridiculously wayward with his passes now compared to the past.

scholes, even now, hits 80 yard balls inch perfect
Yes ive seen Scholes play in his prime, Hes a fantastic player one of the best at that, But Gerrard is simply better
.RYAN
swirv

David Cameron (he's the Prime Minister) isn't from London. :facepalm:
he is :rofl:
drop.out

They most definitely would. I think it's fair for someone to rate Scholes higher, but to believe the world thinks the same? Nonsense. Gerrard will forever be regarded as the better player to most people.

come on man, i am fairly unbiased as a utd fan. i've acted like a prick in this thread, but i do normally take a fair look at everything. i guarantee you, scholes will have a lasting legacy.
Cesc
Deleted

he is :rofl:

are you really 18? :wom:
drop.out

pundits now, still jizz in their pants over scholes' passing. imagine what they were doing 6-8 years ago...
Cesc
Deleted

come on man, i am fairly unbiased as a utd fan. i've acted like a prick in this thread, but i do normally take a fair look at everything. i guarantee you, scholes will have a lasting legacy.

Scholes is such a wanker though. lol
.RYAN
swirv

whys this thread turned into a load of mancs/ ****y fans chunnering on about whos better scholes or gerrard?

****s sakkkkkke
BoutDatLife

how old are you? just out of interest, because Scholes at his best a few years ago so maybe you didn't see that?
18 and i grew up on 90's football so ive seen Scholes, But ive also watched Gerrard come up an he is better
.RYAN
swirv

are you really 18? :wom:
haha im jokin, na 17

my points still valid tho, just cos you say somethin certainly dusnt mean its true
samcotts

Yeah he will. And I hope he does.

But I repeat myself; Gerrard is considered one of, if not the best player to ever put on the Liverpool shirt.
drop.out

Scholes is such a wanker though. lol

yesss. his tackling is ****ing ridiculous. no one can get away with that...
but i think that the fact he completely shys away from the media outweighs that..
.RYAN
swirv

pundits now, still jizz in their pants over scholes' passing. imagine what they were doing 6-8 years ago...
same thing with gerrard tbh

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1701

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook