Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 3993

Who got it worse?

Stipe Miocic
TJ Dillashaw
Cyborg
Darren Till
James Vick
Bootlegger

shes brittle and has a weak chin.  i think karolina bla bla bla dropped her in their fight too.  the difference was this time she didnt fight through it, **** got dropped two times and didnt land a single shot on rose.  aint like rose was some great striker lol.  joanna was just gassed up fighting all those bummy chicks aside from claudia and andrade (who is now being gassed)
Ya, KK hurt her when they fought and KK doesn't really have any power. Joanna got her "killer" persona from a standing TKO of Jessica Penne
:dead:

Kid Tiramisu
#AndStill

Ya, KK hurt her when they fought and KK doesn't really have any power. Joanna got her "killer" persona from a standing TKO of Jessica Penne
:dead:

dont she have like 4 stoppages and 10 decisions?  she aint gonna be champ again lol

current top contenders or whoever she fights are gonna be head hunting for that chin of hers knowing how easy she gets dropped.  they aint gonna be intimidated to go after her anymore.
Bootlegger

dont she have like 4 stoppages and 10 decisions?  she aint gonna be champ again lol

current top contenders or whoever she fights are gonna be head hunting for that chin of hers knowing how easy she gets dropped.  they aint gonna be intimidated to go after her anymore.
3 TKOs, 1 KO, 9 decisions and 1 by submission. 2 of those TKOs are standing, and the other was a doctor stoppage
Kid Tiramisu
#AndStill

3 TKOs, 1 KO, 9 decisions and 1 by submission. 2 of those TKOs are standing, and the other was a doctor stoppage

Per Dana GSP staying at 185 to fight The Reaper next

good ****.  GSP never been the one to dodge the top contenders. 
Towjay Straub
outta my way falafel

how u see that fight going?
Bootlegger

When is he going to be ready?
Kid Tiramisu
#AndStill

how u see that fight going?

no clue.  whittaker was stuffing yoels takedowns on that bum ass knee i think hes gonna be a tough out for GSP.  whittaker has good enough boxing to pressure GSP and pick his shots to land and i think he can take GSP's best shots.  if GSP can't take him down i don't see him winning.

against a one dimensional striker like woodley or romero i'd say GSP could win on the feet but at 185 with the power + whittakers boxing skills i think he mixes it up enough to give GSP fits
dannytheman

do people actually want GSP vs Mcgregor ??? sounds like the worst idea ever
10TR1LL

Part of me feels that if GSP doesn't fight Whittaker it makes the Bisping fight look insanely stupid in hindsight... Another part of me would much rather watch GSP vs Woodley in Canada and Whittaker vs Rockhold in Perth though and just move on. I think Whittaker would work GSP, he should be fighting at WW moving forward.

Whittaker been the real champ since July anyway.
Oblivion.
Steppin Dior she adore me

Part of me feels that if GSP doesn't fight Whittaker it makes the Bisping fight look insanely stupid in hindsight... Another part of me would much rather watch GSP vs Woodley in Canada and Whittaker vs Rockhold in Perth though and just move on. I think Whittaker would work GSP, he should be fighting at WW moving forward.

Whittaker been the real champ since July anyway.
He need to vacate the belt
10TR1LL

He need to vacate the belt

ohh if he doesn't fight whittaker without a doubt
Kid Tiramisu
#AndStill

bj ****ing penn :koolaid:

what the **** was he doing in the edgar 3 fight?

can anyone tell me?

:cryhah:
dannytheman

bj ****ing penn :koolaid:

what the **** was he doing in the edgar 3 fight?

can anyone tell me?

:cryhah:
im actually dying at how old this but how funny it still is
dannytheman

someone really told bj that was a good idea lmao
Kid Tiramisu
#AndStill

someone really told bj that was a good idea lmao

its like they devised a plan "uhh edgar beat u twice when u fought normal so just go out there and fight like a crackhead"
fm20000

damn new thread wtf

its lit
Alej

INNNNNN
Towjay Straub
outta my way falafel

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 3993

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook