Versetti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XddkIT1nSDI

Askren is hittable.

I'd also argue he's kneeable

World1
World1

I'd also argue he's kneeable
If Maia hit his ass with a knee iím dying :cryhah:

Maia should rush his ass like Jorge just for ****s & giggles.
MCN
Get Cake, Die Young

Just be mindful, Askren has never faced a grappler this level in MMA. This isnít just wrestling vs BJJ. This is arguably the greatest grappler in the history of the sport. A guy who will pull guard if he wants to. I wouldnít advise it vs Askrenís GNP but my point is heís effective on the bottom as well. Thatís something for Askren to think about when attacking with these TDís because Maia can & will look to exploit every opening to a limb. Heíll set traps to make opponents give up a limbs. Askrenís striking isnít gonna strike fear in him & even if they do stand Demian has always had a pretty good left cross & Askren is hittable. Has been his whole career. Iím not sure Maia isnít both the better striker(lol) and grappler in this fight.

I say all this to say, Askren could win but by no stretch of the imagination should be considered a cake walk. If it is then something strange happened. I see Askren winning by decision if he does. 5 rounds vs Maia is like 5 rounds vs Ngannou. Thatís just more time & opportunities for them to do what they do best.

fair points though I think you're underrating Askren's jiujitsu a little bit. I still like Askren comfortably but I get what you're saying.
Niobe
You are entitled to rest.

was rewatching costa vs romero highlights

costa was getting his ass whooped, especially the 3rd round

:hah:
He had to be put in a wheelchair after the fight lol

Romero fights are funny.
Niobe

If Maia hit his ass with a knee iím dying :cryhah:

Maia should rush his ass like Jorge just for ****s & giggles.
K1 Maia via headkick instead.
World1
World1

fair points though I think you're underrating Askren's jiujitsu a little bit. I still like Askren comfortably but I get what you're saying.
Absolutely not.
Askrenís Jits is legit but heís never won anything real in submission grappling. Heís never faced a guy this caliber in MMA or submission grappling. Weíre talking about a  real submission credentials. Championships at ADCC & IBJJF, 4th Degree Black-Belt under Fabio Gurgel. Fabio Gurgel also taught arguably the best grappler in the world, Marcelo Garcia. I donít need to underrate Askrenís JJ because thereís a REAL gap between the two in that regard. Maiaís also never been submitted & only knocked out once(Nate Marquardt, a well documented cheater btw). Askrenís got his hand full with a grappler thatís proven to be world class inside and outside of MMA. Ultimately he needs to pressure him, wrestle him, stay out of his guard and inflict GNP. Otherwise I think heíll be choked out.
World1
World1

K1 Maia via headkick instead.
The funniest part about the K1 Maia jokes is he actually gets down when he wants to :cryhah:
Niobe

The funniest part about the K1 Maia jokes is he actually gets down when he wants to :cryhah:
He outstruck Colby before he gassed.

Like compared to strikers strikers yeah Maia is ass but he is whatever on the feet. He's not incredible like Askren though.
Niobe

:he:
World1
World1

He outstruck Colby before he gassed.

Like compared to strikers strikers yeah Maia is ass but he is whatever on the feet. He's not incredible like Askren though.
He connected a bit on Usman also. Both wrestlers first just LIKE Askren here.

I remember when he went wild vs Anderson :dead:
Niobe

He connected a bit on Usman also. Both wrestlers first just LIKE Askren here.

I remember when he went wild vs Anderson :dead:
If (hopefully when) he loses to Maia I need him to go away, lol.
Rhysifer
your wife is a towel mate

same tbh i kinda want him outta here lol
Rhysifer
your wife is a towel mate

this bmf title **** kinda corny imo, might be just me but w/e lol
World1
World1

:cryhah:
I donít dislike Ben but iím with you and quite frankly the UFC should be ashamed they even gave up DJ, an all-time great talent for a guy that honestly isnít his best anymore & was retired. It was a cheap cash grab. Just so happens that at the time Dana disliked DJ more than Ben since their beef had kinda been dormant.
this bmf title **** kinda corny imo, might be just me but w/e lol

Itís not just you but the fight itself and seeing one of them get awarded the belt should be cool.
The title ďBMFĒ is what is corny to me & the fact that itís a one off. If it were something that 1. Had a better name. Something more sport. & 2. Could be defended with some sort of logic outside of rankings. Not saying the defenses should be at the title holders digression but theres no way for us to rank the baddest mutha****as so idk. Its just wack that Nate Diaz & Jorge Masvidal(I love both) are fighting fotitle physically and in name but wont have to defend that title. You canít call yourself the baddest mutha****a and then not let people test that claim.
Nukes

Why is there so much hate on ONE thru out social media. I honestly have been more entertained watching ONE events than UFCs
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

Aldo going down to 135. :dash:
World1
World1

Aldo going down to 135. :dash:
Challenging Cejudo too 🙄
Niobe

Urijah vs Petr Yan.

Pages:1 ... 3992 3993 3994 3995 3996 3997 3998 3999 4000 ... 4009

Quick Reply