Darren Till
James Vick
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

Surely GEO has something slick to say about KP
Nope.

Niobe
You are entitled to rest.

Jon Jones responded to Tony Fergusonís callout late Tuesday night, and when he did, he cut deep.

Ferguson, the former UFC interim lightweight champion, took to Twitter earlier Tuesday in the wee hours of the morning and issued an out-of-nowhere callout of Jones, referencing a something that may or may not have happened with the UFC light heavyweight champ in college.

Jones, blindsided by this, responded with a quote tweet in which he seemingly took a shot at Fergusonís well documented mental health issues from earlier this year.

ďWait, when did this beef start?!? I thought we were cool!! You over there feeling suicidal Tony?Ē Jones tweeted.

Dude remains a POS :koolaid:
Mastiff

Jon Jones responded to Tony Fergusonís callout late Tuesday night, and when he did, he cut deep.

Ferguson, the former UFC interim lightweight champion, took to Twitter earlier Tuesday in the wee hours of the morning and issued an out-of-nowhere callout of Jones, referencing a something that may or may not have happened with the UFC light heavyweight champ in college.

Jones, blindsided by this, responded with a quote tweet in which he seemingly took a shot at Fergusonís well documented mental health issues from earlier this year.

ďWait, when did this beef start?!? I thought we were cool!! You over there feeling suicidal Tony?Ē Jones tweeted.

Dude remains a POS :koolaid:

For dude who's been committing career suicide since 2015 he got the nerve to talk.

:jordanlaff:

"don't read other fighters articles" - yeah okay, that's why you be wylin whenever someone mentions your name along with Adesanya's  but ain't even @'ing you lol
AJ24

Need the GOAT to go full heel on these niggas

Niobe
You are entitled to rest.

Need the GOAT to go full heel on these niggas

He need to beef with other dudes, not Tony. :sarc2:

Rhysifer
your wife is a towel mate

light heavyweight really that boring at this point :dead:
World1
World1

Remember when the UFC did an angle where Brock Lesnar entered the cage after a DC fight. They pretended to wanna fight & stuff?
World1
World1

Shout out to Jorge for showing Yves Edwards some love. People donít know how nasty he was.
Nukes

Am I the only one excited about Askren/Maia...
showtimepettis

**** all this

Ksi vs Logan Paul is the real fight
showtimepettis

il be excited if it stays standing
RagingAggie

was rewatching costa vs romero highlights

costa was getting his ass whooped, especially the 3rd round

:hah:
MCN
Get Cake, Die Young

Idk how Maia doesn't get dominated in this
World1
World1

Nope. Super pumped.
Idk how Maia doesn't get dominated in this
:what:
MCN
Get Cake, Die Young

Nope. Super pumped.:what:

generally speaking im taking wrestling over BJJ
SKYLVRK

I hope my man Askren pulls this w.... if not idk whats going to happen with his career
World1
World1

generally speaking im taking wrestling over BJJ
Just be mindful, Askren has never faced a grappler this level in MMA. This isnít just wrestling vs BJJ. This is arguably the greatest grappler in the history of the sport. A guy who will pull guard if he wants to. I wouldnít advise it vs Askrenís GNP but my point is heís effective on the bottom as well. Thatís something for Askren to think about when attacking with these TDís because Maia can & will look to exploit every opening to a limb. Heíll set traps to make opponents give up a limbs. Askrenís striking isnít gonna strike fear in him & even if they do stand Demian has always had a pretty good left cross & Askren is hittable. Has been his whole career. Iím not sure Maia isnít both the better striker(lol) and grappler in this fight.

I say all this to say, Askren could win but by no stretch of the imagination should be considered a cake walk. If it is then something strange happened. I see Askren winning by decision if he does. 5 rounds vs Maia is like 5 rounds vs Ngannou. Thatís just more time & opportunities for them to do what they do best.
World1
World1

I hope my man Askren pulls this w.... if not idk whats going to happen with his career
Lol itíll be over nigga what you mean? :koolaid:

Maia 41, likes to play in the same arena as Askren & most likely wouldnít put hands on him like Robbie or Jorge. They are basically tryna give the man a favorable matchup here.

He loses here what do we do? Get him a 50 year old w/ a 0-0 record? There is no magical title run he keeps talking about if he doesn't beat Maia; & if thatís not happening then what type of business can he bring to the UFC? Dana will like it either way.

Pages:1 ... 3991 3992 3993 3994 3995 3996 3997 3998 3999 ... 4009

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook