Who got it worse?

Stipe Miocic
TJ Dillashaw
Cyborg
Darren Till
James Vick
Niobe
You are entitled to rest.

It’s been more than six years since Anthony Pettis fought Donald Cerrone, and it appears a rematch is in the works.

According to Pettis’ head coach, Duke Roufus, the UFC has offered Pettis (22-9 MMA, 14-9 UFC) a rematch with Cerrone (36-13 MMA, 23-10 UFC). In a since-deleted Instagram post, Roufs said both fighters have “professionally reached out personally to one another & have agreed to fight each other” on a date to be determined.

Misery Club

Hardy is replacing JDS :damn:

https://twitter.com/bokamotoespn/status/1186735194444681216?s=21
ChiefSosa
t(-_-t)

He ain’t ready
Mastiff

:dash:

Weidman not having any alternatives is crazy. I'm surprised more fighters who've at least held a title don't run regular seminars or even coaching camps at some getaway location. Also make it an oppourtunity to potentially get scouted to a team/management deal or some ****, the bag could be decent six figures off the seminars alone lol
mollygatrr

oh **** :damn: 5 rounds too
welp not anymore
World1
World1

Well, that’s a way to win over some fans and show the company you really want to do this. Right.
:dash:

Weidman not having any alternatives is crazy. I'm surprised more fighters who've at least held a title don't run regular seminars or even coaching camps at some getaway location. Also make it an oppourtunity to potentially get scouted to a team/management deal or some ****, the bag could be decent six figures off the seminars alone lol
Do we know if he does or doesnt have something to fall back on? I dont really car but his days are numbered as a UFC fighter.

Like I said days ago. I could see him going to Bellator and having one of those fake beefs Bellator does between him and another celery stick. Ryan Bader at 205lb. That’s a winnable fight for him.
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

It really is.
I mean read that IG post. His dad isn't pleading with him to stop.
Reyes barely hit him. It had a little pop on it yeah, which is why Chris's ass dropped but imagine if Santos, Volkan, Smith, Walker or Rakic touches his ass. The same could be said at MW. He needs to move on. But they'll continue to roll him out there because he's "Former Champion Chris Weidman" All-American that "beat" the GOAT. he looks awful.

He doesn't need to go to Asia or none of that ****. Not tryna see him get a penalty kick to the head.

Guys wanna see his ass. Glover Teixeira is 39. On a 3 fight win streak. Ranked #9. You don't think he would like to put away a former champion just for some momentum towards some bigger, more meaningful fights? ****.

Dana needs to not offer him another fight. Period. man looks worse than BJ Penn and BJ going through it.
Chris needs to retire and just work for MSG Network.
World1
World1

Chris needs to retire and just work for MSG Network.
I just realized I put an apostrophe & ‘S’ on Chris’ name :what:

Anyway, he needs to do something. The NBA is back though so **** em.
AJ24

I just realized I put an apostrophe & ‘S’ on Chris’ name :what:

Anyway, he needs to do something. The NBA is back though so **** em.

NBA finally back :slick:
World1
World1

NBA finally back :slick:
Luka & KP winning Co-MVP :jordanok:
World1
World1

Surely GEO has something slick to say about KP
AJ24

Luka & KP winning Co-MVP :jordanok:

:hah:

Russ, Harden & Kung Fu Kawhi ain't tryna hear that :mhmm: