Who got it worse?

Stipe Miocic
TJ Dillashaw
Cyborg
Darren Till
James Vick
Niobe
You are entitled to rest.

I've never seen more blatant aging out than what Khabib is doing to Tony btw. You can't even deny it at this point.

Hope the **** backfires; they actually fight and Tony gets in that ass.

World1
World1

If Chris Weidman's dad loved him as much he says he does he'd tell that nigga retire.

But just like Papa Northcutt, Papa Nurmagomedov, Papa Wonderboy, etc....he's living through his kid. He'll let him get KO'd 5 more times, speech slurred, and everything and will let that man, his boy, fight again and again.

In his last 6 fights he been knocked out 5 times & Chris doesn't just get knocked out. He get's destroyed and he stakes claim to some of the funniest KO's of all time.

He can be a good 'ol boy somewhere else. This isn't the lane for him anymore.
World1
World1

Sliding white guys the digits lmao you funny.
I can't get behind this :keefnah:
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

I've never seen more blatant aging out than what Khabib is doing to Tony btw. You can't even deny it at this point.

Hope the **** backfires; they actually fight and Tony gets in that ass.
Preach. :hhh:
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

If Chris Weidman's dad loved him as much he says he does he'd tell that nigga retire.

But just like Papa Northcutt, Papa Nurmagomedov, Papa Wonderboy, etc....he's living through his kid. He'll let him get KO'd 5 more times, speech slurred, and everything and will let that man, his boy fight again and again.

In his last 6 fights he been knocked out 5 times & Chris doesn't just get knocked out. He get's destroyed and he stakes claim to some of the funniest KO's of all time.

:oh:

Damn that’s pretty ****ing sad.
mollygatrr

LMAOOOOO
It says it in the article.
His implants are in his legs.
dumbass almost got his arms amputated at 22 :clap:
Niobe

I can't get behind this :keefnah:
Tom Hardy & Jax from Sons of Anarchy can get the business.  :amber:
World1
World1

:oh:

Damn that’s pretty ****ing sad.
It really is.
I mean read that IG post. His dad isn't pleading with him to stop.
Reyes barely hit him. It had a little pop on it yeah, which is why Chris's ass dropped but imagine if Santos, Volkan, Smith, Walker or Rakic touches his ass. The same could be said at MW. He needs to move on. But they'll continue to roll him out there because he's "Former Champion Chris Weidman" All-American that "beat" the GOAT. he looks awful.

He doesn't need to go to Asia or none of that ****. Not tryna see him get a penalty kick to the head.

Guys wanna see his ass. Glover Teixeira is 39. On a 3 fight win streak. Ranked #9. You don't think he would like to put away a former champion just for some momentum towards some bigger, more meaningful fights? ****.

Dana needs to not offer him another fight. Period. man looks worse than BJ Penn and BJ going through it.
Niobe

But just like Papa Northcutt, Papa Nurmagomedov, Papa Wonderboy, etc....he's living through his kid. He'll let him get KO'd 5 more times, speech slurred, and everything and will let that man, his boy, fight again and again.

Maybe Chris doesn't have the backup plan to do that though. He really shouldn't be fighting anymore though but the more he gets KTFO the better it is for entertainment.
World1
World1

Maybe Chris doesn't have the backup plan to do that though. He really shouldn't be fighting anymore though but the more he gets KTFO the better it is for entertainment.
iaquinta & Aljamain can get him into real estate. Become a coach up there with Serra-Longo. If he continues he can forget having a backup plan because he'll be too ****ed up to do anything besides signing some old ass posters of Anderson Silva's leg snapping at an expo during International Fight Week every year with trump supporters.
Niobe

Aljamain speaking of, has everything laid out tbh it's pretty cool. He wants to win the belt then retire and be a firefighter. Doesn't wanna stick around too long.
World1
World1

Aljamain speaking of, has everything laid out tbh it's pretty cool. He wants to win the belt then retire and be a firefighter. Doesn't wanna stick around too long.
Shouldn't he be fighting for the belt soon?
He's ranked #2 and Moraes(#1) just got finished.
World1
World1

I'd offer Weidman one fight and that's Darren Till at MW. That's it. If he can't wrestle/GNP that mutha****a then at least Till will KO him and retire his ass for good. One will goof. We all will win.
Niobe

Shouldn't he be fighting for the belt soon?
He's ranked #2 and Moraes(#1) just got finished.

Yep, whenever Henry stops trolling lol
sevilo
Pensive Face Emoji

Stick to this gimmick.
Your last one where you cry everyday about him not fighting was Sevilo levels cringe.
catching strays smfh
Niobe

Irish sports star offers alleged rape victim €1million-plus pay-off but accuser ‘flatly rejects’ cash

:jordanlaff:
World1
World1

Irish sports star offers alleged rape victim €1million-plus pay-off but accuser ‘flatly rejects’ cash

:jordanlaff:
I always love “Irish sports star.”
Niobe

I always love “Irish sports star.”
I think I read they can't just put his name out in Ireland because he has to be charged first, not 100% on that though.

****ing clown.

Pages:1 ... 3989 3990 3991 3992 3993 3994 3995 3996 3997 ... 4009

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook