GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

https://twitter.com/tonyfergusonxt/status/1186553224649535488?s=21

DANA PLS :damn:
Tony needs to chill and wait out this Khabib fight. :jordanscowl:

Mastiff

Tony needs to chill and wait out this Khabib fight. :jordanscowl:

:koolaid:

He about to do something dumb and end up getting his title shot passed to someone else lol
World1
World1

Khabib’s too busy talking about fighting GSP and Conor anyway. Every week him and his dad flip flop on whether they have interest in a McGregor rematch and if it could happen. One week he says he’ll fight 2 more fights, last week he was saying he will most likely go a few more years. Both could be true but that would be ridiculous. Then you got McGregor headed to Russia this week. Surely something ignorant will happen. I don’t blame Tony for planting other seeds, ridiculous as that one is — not like Khabib is looking to compete before March/April. 5-6 Months, Tony is 35 and will be 36 by time Khabib returns. He doesn’t have time to be waiting half a year(a year considering he fought in June) to be fighting a guy that fights as much Floyd Mayweather does. Khabib ain’t Floyd. No reason for him to sit on his ass waiting for Khabib. Khabib waiting til the nigga 40. If Tony loses before fighting Khabib for the title then oh well. Should’ve happened in 2015. At this point I don’t even think the fight will be all that good tbh
mollygatrr

jds out of ufc moscow smh they say ngannou is a possible replacement but i doubt it
Mastiff

Khabib’s too busy talking about fighting GSP and Conor anyway. Every week him and his dad flip flop on whether they have interest in a McGregor rematch and if it could happen. One week he says he’ll fight 2 more fights, last week he was saying he will most likely go a few more years. Both could be true but that would be ridiculous. Then you got McGregor headed to Russia this week. Surely something ignorant will happen. I don’t blame Tony for planting other seeds, ridiculous as that one is — not like Khabib is looking to compete before March/April. 5-6 Months, Tony is 35 and will be 36 by time Khabib returns. He doesn’t have time to be waiting half a year(a year considering he fought in June) to be fighting a guy that fights as much Floyd Mayweather does. Khabib ain’t Floyd. No reason for him to sit on his ass waiting for Khabib. Khabib waiting til the nigga 40. If Tony loses before fighting Khabib for the title then oh well. Should’ve happened in 2015. At this point I don’t even think the fight will be all that good tbh

tbf though Khabib only saying this **** cos people asking the same questions over and over, same **** with Izzy re: Jones fight or any fighter of relative interest. Conor still talking **** but ain't on doing anything and now that he's been washed anyone looking for some $$$$$$$ is running it up to get that fight lol, seeing what Khabib did has given some of these guys a different confidence re: Conor lol

I seen that vid of Khabib in some river swimming against the current :koolaid: He's getting ready for something and it's defo either GSP or Tony, at this point anyone who isn't those two would be a disappointment.
World1
World1

tbf though Khabib only saying this **** cos people asking the same questions over and over, same **** with Izzy re: Jones fight or any fighter of relative interest. Conor still talking **** but ain't on doing anything and now that he's been washed anyone looking for some $$$$$$$ is running it up to get that fight lol, seeing what Khabib did has given some of these guys a different confidence re: Conor lol

I seen that vid of Khabib in some river swimming against the current :koolaid: He's getting ready for something and it's defo either GSP or Tony, at this point anyone who isn't those two would be a disappointment.
Yeah, he keeps getting asked the same questions — every fighter does to an extent. You’ll only be asked what’s relevant to you but that doesnt mean him and his dad have to give new answers every time. If he wants to get another McGregor payday then cool just say that. Say it’ll be easy money but dont pretend you’re above fighting for money one week and the next week “I want to fight GSP to test myself.” Yeah, okay save that. That’s just another big fight, big money involved and oh btw the title wont be on the line. Khabib and his folks front all they want but I believe a big bank fight is what they want and Tony doesn’t have the edge in that regard. That’s not to say Tony isnt next or that they are scared to fight him. I just think it wouldn’t make a difference to him and his team if they never met Tony Ferguson in the Octagon. They can talk all the **** they want about competing and being/beating the best. You barely compete and you’re fanning a fire of speculation for your next fight when your #1 contender was decided years ago. That’s corny.
World1
World1

Crazy to me how guys like Jorge Masvidal sit around and can’t get somebody to take a fight against them and these guys don’t even fight.

Nate literally sat around on his ass waiting on Conor until he realized living aint free.

Khabib just doesnt fight. Not sure what he’s doing but he always has an excuse. Tiramisu. Religion. “Time off” — like he doesn’t get the most PTO in the UFC.

Conor doesn’t fight. He’s too busy on social media everyday borderline begging Khabib for a rematch lol funny considering he claims people beg him for panties and ****. He want’s that back so much it could be big red bloomers at the end of it. **** some panties.

Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington have been literally bull****ting lol nothing left to that.

The list goes on and on. All the politics will lead us down that bull**** boxing road. These fighters are getting their parents and managers(so sick of seeing Ali. Jesus) too ****ing involved. The UFC better get back to making the fights the fans want to see when we want to see them.
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

Since Conor was brought up by World. :jordanok:

He has a press conference in Russia on Thursday. Looking forward to what comes out of that.
World1
World1

Since Conor was brought up by World. :jordanok:
Stick to this gimmick.
Your last one where you cry everyday about him not fighting was Sevilo levels cringe.
Mastiff

Mans doing a campaign for a rematch. Would you have thought you'd see something like this just 2-3 years ago?
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

Stick to this gimmick.
Your last one where you cry everyday about him not fighting was Sevilo levels cringe.
What's so bad about wanting to see your favorite fighter fight to stay out of trouble? :joe:
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

Mans doing a campaign for a rematch. Would you have thought you'd see something like this just 2-3 years ago?
It's for his whiskey. :cosby:
Mastiff

It's for his whiskey. :cosby:

:oh:

All you mentioned was that he was doing the conference and that you're interested, no context as to why.

baitin-ass-fella
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

:oh:

All you mentioned was that he was doing the conference and that you're interested, no context as to why.

baitin-ass-fella
World1
World1

He on tour :cryhah:
What's so bad about wanting to see your favorite fighter fight to stay out of trouble? :joe:
Nothing at all but post about it everyday? Then to post random BS he's tweeting lol It's just a lot of nothing about nothing to me. I have a lot of fighters that I like to see but if there's no reason to for me to even think they'll fight soon. I'm good. I like Conor. Cant wait for his next fight but when the discussion isn't about him fighting I don't really care. I think you've been overreacting to my stance on this anyway :work:

Do you. I just think you're making yourself sick by doing it :jordanlaff:
World1
World1

I understand GEO though. ****es don't leave us, we leave ****es. He don't know how to act :youknow:
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

Nothing at all but post about it everyday? Then to post random BS he's tweeting lol It's just a lot of nothing about nothing to me. I have a lot of fighters that I like to see but if there's no reason to for me to even think they'll fight soon. I'm good. I like Conor. Cant wait for his next fight but when the discussion isn't about him fighting I don't really care. I think you've been overreacting to my stance on this anyway :work:

Do you. I just think you're making yourself sick by doing it :jordanlaff:
Am I overreacting? Or is it you that's overreacting? :tash:
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

I understand GEO though. ****es don't leave us, we leave ****es. He don't know how to act :youknow:
I understand where you've been coming from tho. A lot of the **** I post is because I found it funny or stupid and like to read y'all reactions on here.

I don't post it as news or some ****. I don't think I talked about him every single day? Or have I? :khaled:

Either way MMA be too boring or slow with news so I just like to post any stupid **** I see on Twitter. :mm:

Pages:1 ... 3987 3988 3989 3990 3991 3992 3993 3994 3995 ... 4009

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook