Cyborg
Darren Till
James Vick
GEOLINK
What's on your mind?

https://twitter.com/Beyond_Kick/status/1185699558719918088

:oh:

Mastiff

Thatís some of the craziest **** to me lol itís not a fight card that could headline Jon Jones and Iíd even be excited for it. I know 1. The competition is literal cheeks and 2. He getís to piss hot every time. Whatís the point? Then they tried to send Rockhold and Weidman like theyíll inject some life into the division but they cant even beat the sorry ass current crop of contenders lol

:koolaid:

Also dude probably a natural heavyweight but he's shook of going there. I know Izzy has kick-boxed at Heavyweight before, I'll be hooting if he skips Jones and actually merks at HW.

:cryhah:

Have Picoman in shambles
World1
World1

:koolaid:

Also dude probably a natural heavyweight but he's shook of going there. I know Izzy has kick-boxed at Heavyweight before, I'll be hooting if he skips Jones and actually merks at HW.

:cryhah:

Have Picoman in shambles
His next fight will most likely be against a nobody at 205. He needs to move up already. He's on the ****. Might as well.
World1
World1

I just realized Israel Adesanya headlined UFC 234 & UFC 243. Both posters had Robert Whittaker on them holding the UFC MW title. On both events in Melbourne, Australia. Both events Nadia Kassem was finished lol
Mastiff

His next fight will most likely be against a nobody at 205. He needs to move up already. He's on the ****. Might as well.

Him and Rumble can test who got the better product :jordanok:
World1
World1

Him and Rumble can test who got the better product :jordanok:
Lmao, if that's the competition then the real test comes before the fight because we know if some hot piss shows up that one of these guys is going down and it's not Jon Jones :jordanlaff:

Is UFC 245 stacked or not?

Lol I look at the card and I already know they put the 3 title fights on there because those fights honestly shouldn't headline an event alone. Maybe a ESPN card. I can't say I'm excited about the event at all tbh. I mean I like the fights but i'm not pumped at all. maybe when we get past Masvidal/Diaz?

UFC doesn't put enough title fights on television btw.
Niobe
You are entitled to rest.

Lmao, if that's the competition then the real test comes before the fight because we know if some hot piss shows up that one of these guys is going down and it's not Jon Jones :jordanlaff:

Is UFC 245 stacked or not?

Lol I look at the card and I already know they put the 3 title fights on there because those fights honestly shouldn't headline an event alone. Maybe a ESPN card. I can't say I'm excited about the event at all tbh. I mean I like the fights but i'm not pumped at all. maybe when we get past Masvidal/Diaz?

UFC doesn't put enough title fights on television btw.
245 gives vibes like it's gonna somehow be great lmao

They're important fights that need to happen but you don't really care then it comes outta nowhere.
Niobe

World1
World1

ď**** everybody in Aliís team. From top to bottom.Ē :koolaid:

Then names all the ones he likes lol
Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

https://twitter.com/grabaka_hitman/status/1186351473107652608?s=21

:oh2:
sevilo
Pensive Face Emoji

card of the year so soon :damn:
Niobe

Niobe

Why does UFC restrict itself to posting fighters UFC fights when they own other organizations lol

Jorge's best performance is still the KJ Noons fight, they need to upload that instead of uploading the Cerrone fight again.
World1
World1

Why does UFC restrict itself to posting fighters UFC fights when they own other organizations lol

Jorge's best performance is still the KJ Noons fight, they need to upload that instead of uploading the Cerrone fight again.
Lol Herb Dean did Cerrone a huge favor in that fight if I remember correctly
The UFC needs to do **** like this. Good **** by Bellator but they donít have the fighters people wanna see sitting face to face and talking leading up to a fight. Imagine Kamaru Usman & Colby Covington or Israel Adesanya & a MW that speaks english. Would be dope. The UFC press conferences and media scrums are so ****ing stale. A lot of their **** should have been gone and overhauled after 2017 with ĎFace The Painí lol
Niobe

Lol Herb Dean did Cerrone a huge favor in that fight if I remember correctly
Cerrone got KO'd twice in that fight lol, a Whittaker tea. But damn upload another fight :cosby: they uploaded that fight for the Askren & Till fights too.

The UFC needs to do **** like this. Good **** by Bellator but they donít have the fighters people wanna see sitting face to face and talking leading up to a fight. Imagine Kamaru Usman & Colby Covington or Israel Adesanya & a MW that speaks english. Would be dope. The UFC press conferences and media scrums are so ****ing stale. A lot of their **** should have been gone and overhauled after 2017 with ĎFace The Painí lol
Romero got good English now :khaled: lmao honestly the little Usman/Colby thing on ESPN+ after Colby's last fight was funny in a "damn they both trash with the insults" kinda way. The promo for that fight is a trainwreck but I'm interested in it now. Their careers and fight styles are so similar it'll be interesting in that sense.

I also think the UFC messed up having one on one post conferences, those ****s were gold lol.
Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

https://twitter.com/tonyfergusonxt/status/1186553224649535488?s=21

DANA PLS :damn:
Mastiff

https://twitter.com/tonyfergusonxt/status/1186553224649535488?s=21

DANA PLS :damn:

Tony gonna put on 50lbs and fight this man? :koolaid:

Pages:1 ... 3986 3987 3988 3989 3990 3991 3992 3993 3994 ... 4009

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook