Stipe Miocic
TJ Dillashaw
Cyborg
Darren Till
James Vick
World1
World1

10TR1LL link=topic=7131601.msg478921537#msg478921537 date=15100125​83
Lol i know that Bibulatov **** started bc I asked you guys what you thought about betting on Moraga :hah:
Moraga toasted that dude too

10TR1LL

Rogan saying turinabol is found in Creatine :khaled:

and creatine is found in cocaine :khaled:

Jones had a birthday 10 days before 214 :khaled:

He said last year he used to always party right before fights so he had an internal excuse if he loses :khaled:
Sand Man
Love those who persecute you.

He said last year he used to always party right before fights so he had an internal excuse if he loses :khaled:
Don't.
ChiefSosa
t(-_-t)

Jon is a psychopath who faked emotions and repeatedly took PEDs just to try and feel like he was ****ing everyone else over, because thatís what gives him his kicks. Thatís all there is to it.
10TR1LL

Jon is a psychopath who faked emotions and repeatedly took PEDs just to try and feel like he was ****ing everyone else over, because thatís what gives him his kicks. Thatís all there is to it.

Ahh r/MMA has planted that bull**** they preach into your head
Towjay Straub
outta my way falafel

tfw u will never eat miesha's ass :cry:
World1
World1

:snoopsmh:
World1
World1

I wish Rizin could recapture what Pride had tbh
Kid Tiramisu
#AndStill

I wish Rizin could recapture what Pride had tbh

cant they dont got the talent and never will
Bootlegger

Why Joana still trying to say she didn't tap? It's literally on video from every angle
:dead:
Ares

Why Joana still trying to say she didn't tap? It's literally on video from every angle

Even if she didn't tap, you can justify a ref stoppage at the time she tapped, at no point soon was she bout to get up from that beating
Kid Tiramisu
#AndStill

she said dont blink were gonna have a suprise saturday night :drakelaff:
Bootlegger

Even if she didn't tap, you can justify a ref stoppage at the time she tapped, at no point soon was she bout to get up from that beating
She's saying she didn't tap to keep up her image because nothing worse than tapping due to strikes imo
Towjay Straub
outta my way falafel

:dead: oh **** tru
Bootlegger

I'm still surprised she got dropped twice in 1 round from Rose.
Kid Tiramisu
#AndStill

I'm still surprised she got dropped twice in 1 round from Rose.

shes brittle and has a weak chin.  i think karolina bla bla bla dropped her in their fight too.  the difference was this time she didnt fight through it, **** got dropped two times and didnt land a single shot on rose.  aint like rose was some great striker lol.  joanna was just gassed up fighting all those bummy chicks aside from claudia and andrade (who is now being gassed)
Bootlegger

That was Rose's first win by TKO, amateur or pro
:khaled:
Kid Tiramisu
#AndStill

That was Rose's first win by TKO, amateur or pro
:khaled:

according to rogan joanna is/was a top 5 kickboxer in the world and had the best jab in MMA.  also had better striking than many of the top male fighters.

now how does a girl known for her submissions with no TKO/KO's on her record knock out some1 that good in the first round? 

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 3993

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook