Who got it worse?

Stipe Miocic
TJ Dillashaw
Cyborg
Darren Till
James Vick
Blanco.
All this drillin got my dick feeling like a power tool

Shogun tapped to strikes, GSP tapped to strikes, Tito Ortiz tapped to strikes, Overeem tapped to strikes -- Hell you might as well say Conor tapped to strikes too, he took the sub over getting popped vs Nate. The **** happens. Idk what the big deal is. She just needs to quit acting like it didn't happen.

I hope Joanna gets knocked out again tbh

Blanco.
All this drillin got my dick feeling like a power tool

honestly alvarez is ****ing jacked

HE'S A JACKED HALF ITALIAN HALF IRISH BOY DEAL WITH IT
Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

217 recap by Rogan and Schaub :banderas:
dannytheman

dont know why schaub and rogan are trying to put hype on gsp vs conor i think its ****ing stupid
Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

dont know why schaub and rogan are trying to put hype on gsp vs conor i think its ****ing stupid

I mean the idea of it sounds fun, no? it's indeed a ****ing super fight
Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

would you agree that 2017 has been the best year ever in the UFC?

don't even think it's better than 2016
ChiefSosa
t(-_-t)

would you agree that 2017 has been the best year ever in the UFC?

don't even think it's better than 2016
Nah it’s been pretty terrible aside from 217 and a few good fights here and there. 2016 was an amazing year.
Didier
Norman Fucking Rockwell

Nah it’s been pretty terrible aside from 217 and a few good fights here and there. 2016 was an amazing year.

3x Conor, Rockhold - Bisping, Nunes - Rousey, Stipe winning and retaining, Lesnar returning :damn:
dannytheman

I mean the idea of it sounds fun, no? it's indeed a ****ing super fight
i mean the idea of its fun but does anyone actually wanna see that fight?? Conor struggled against nate at 170 why would anyone wanna see him fight GSP
Dan.Section Mod
"I had two great weekends. Cocaine, one. Your ass the next."

If Bisping didn't get caught in that rnc and survived the round, I think he might have won tbh
benj

Rogan's Yoel impression :clap:
dannytheman

need to see cruzs reaction to the fight
World1
World1

If Bisping didn't get caught in that rnc and survived the round, I think he might have won tbh
We can say "If" about a lot fights.
What about the strikes leading up to that?
"If" GSP didn't slow down, I think he still would have won.
"If" Cody blasts TJ 5 seconds sooner, he retains his title.
"If" Joanna didn't take Rose lightly she might still be champ.

Rarely do I associate "Caught" with subs. Left hook, GNP(Did you see the elbows GSP got him with?), GSP opens him up to let him try and get up, takes the back, sinks in the choke and Bisping is sleep before he could even tap. Choke went on with 48 mins left. If GSP doesn't let up for the submission attempt I think he gets the TKO tbh. Big John McCarthy was already in his pocket waiting on it too.

George just too good.
dannytheman

is george the p4p goat now ??? i think he got it by default because jones and silva both pissed hot
dannytheman

also i really think the Woodley fight is a easier fight for GSP then the Bisping fight. Rory absolutely shut Tyron down and I see GSP doing the same. Dont see him taking him down though. Id love to see it.
My Night.💕
Chapter 212

World1 :amber:
World1
World1

is george the p4p goat now ??? i think he got it by default because jones and silva both pissed hot
Its pretty widely known/accepted, that Anderson tested positive for was most likely used to help recover from his horrific injury. Not trying to get over like Jon Coke Jones.

Tested positive nonetheless but I doubt it effects his career.
dannytheman

Its pretty widely known/accepted, that Anderson tested positive for was most likely used to help recover from his horrific injury. Not trying to get over like Jon Coke Jones.

Tested positive nonetheless but I doubt it effects his career.
Im pretty sure what Anderson failed for was a cutting agent, not something that would help him recover and I believe it was also his very first random drug test

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 4008

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook